Being observed

slimjim119

I am usually good at carrying on conversations with people one at a time. Even people I don't know well. But when it comes to more than two people at a time, I start to feel the tension build. I feel as if people are watching my every move. I can't stand having an audience. Then I start to become very aware of my surroundings.

In stores I always look ahead to see how many people are on line. If its a long line, I will stall for time to walk up there. If stores crowded, I will avoid it or I'm out of luck. I never could be the center of attention. I don't know why because as far as I can remember, I never really made a fool of myself or was too embarrassed by any situation. The only place I would be comfortable living would be a log cabin in the wilderness somewhere.

recluse

I am mainly uncomfortable in groups because i feel that i am inferior and that i get ignored for more interesting people in the group, but there are times when i get uncomfortable in one to one situations because i can't keep the convo going, and having other people there saves me from the uncomfortable silence.

It's ironic that i hate having too much attention yet i have tattoos, but i have them hidden most of the time.

slimjim119

I would never want to have a tattoo. But I drive a sporty car whichs does attract attention. Which I'm not crazy about. But I can't see myself trading it in. Usually I feel more secure in my car anyway.