Being indifferent a form of Social Phobia?

Migy

I feel indifferent in the negative sense. A deeper level of the "ehh whatever" feeling like I just don't care anymore when it comes to certain things. Like going to bed when I should, or pursuing Love, or getting out to go date like others. It has come to a point where it feels like I've given up. I'm not talking suicide, I'm not, don't get the wrong idea. But it feels like too much time has past to the point to where my mentality has crossed over and past the line of the ages of things.

For example going to Water Slide Parks as a little kid was the funnest thing in the world to me. Now if I go to one I just feel, "ehh" feel too old for it, I'm passed all of it."

When I think of this I think of "The 40 Year Old Virgin" when Steve Carell is asked why he still was what he was he responded,"It just never happened, I was really young, I tried and it didn't happen. When I got older I got more nervous because it still had not happened, and as more time had passed it still didn't happen, and I don't know I guess I just kinda gave up. I think it's too late for me."