basketball. any players or fans?

pnr

I am a fan of derrick rose and like his style.

I used to ball but sucked mostly. Having SA had something with it.

I love the bank shot and funny shots like that.

How about u guys?

What our fave players or teams?

Fobic

I like basketball.

My favourite competition is the Euroleague, and my favourite team is FC Barcelona . :thumbup:

I also like the nba: anthony , rose , james, rondo

But i must say that I prefer football (soccer): messi ... iniesta etc... :perfect:

pnr

Interesting to see where you're from and seeing your favorite teams.

I know FC barca (Messi) and Regal barca are great teams!

I know Juan Carlos Navarro reached 3000 points in euroleague competition.

Do you like Real Madrid? Their basketball team has Rudy Fernandez and Llull.

Also I heard Cristiano Ronaldo may go to France's Paris team for 100 Million euros. Is this true?

Fobic

Interesting to see where you're from and seeing your favorite teams.

I know FC barca (Messi) and Regal barca are great teams!

I know Juan Carlos Navarro reached 3000 points in euroleague competition.

Do you like Real Madrid? Their basketball team has Rudy Fernandez and Llull.

Also I heard Cristiano Ronaldo may go to France's Paris team for 100 Million euros. Is this true?

Navarro I think is the best player who plays in Europe.

I don't like real madrid , they have a good team but I prefer Barça .:thumbup:

And this information about cristiano ronaldo I don't know if it's true :idontknow:, I also heard it

takeheart

I'm not big fan of Basketball but I like Kevin Durant. He is very good player. I'm a football fan though and I support Arsenal FC. cmon you GUNNERS!!! :D

Ithior

I always enjoyed playing basketball (even though I'm only 5'6), but haven't been able to play in a long while, since all my friends prefer football (soccer).

Only started watching NBA recently (about 4 months ago), but I only watched one match. They are broadcast pretty late here (after 1am) and end up at around 3 or 4am, so I can't watch the matches because I had to wake up at 7am. Still, I watch the top plays of the day pretty much everyday.

Right now my favourite teams are the Boston Celtics and the San Antonio Spurs. My favourite players are Rondo and Ricky Rubio. In fact, the only full match I've watched was Minnesota Timberwolves against the Mavericks because it was Ricky Rubio's comeback. Basically I enjoy watching players that make great assists and teams with a lot of teamwork.

I don't really follow any other basketball league right now.