Banned from SAS

Zooman

So i'm sure many of you know about socialanxietysupport.com. Well I used to use it a long time ago and then i requested my account to be deleted because i was going thru a stage at the time where i thought if i denied i had SA and fought it i culd get rid of it...(fyi it didn't work). Anyways... I really like this site but i feel like i want to be a part of that forum also because i am really active online and i go thru this forum really quick, but SAS still has me banned. I can't even view the forum because i am permanently banned. I tried contacting the site a while ago but nothing has changed. Basically if anyone on here happens to be a part of SAS also, please help me somehow. My old username on there was naes (backwards spelling of my name). I just need to somehow get the word out that i want to be unbanned. It's not like i did anything wrong on there, so i don't see why it shouldn't be reversed. Another possibility for me is to just change my ip address and then try to make another account, but i wuld have to learn how to do that.

Sacrament

Denying you have SA will make it worse. It's like seeing a spider on your pillow and trying to convince yourself that it's not there. Your best approach is to accept the anxiety, let it be, think rationally about what's causing the anxiety, and let it fade away by itself.

As for the other forum, I can't help you.

Zooman

Denying you have SA will make it worse. It's like seeing a spider on your pillow and trying to convince yourself that it's not there. Your best approach is to accept the anxiety, let it be, think rationally about what's causing the anxiety, and let it fade away by itself.

Yep i learned that lesson a while ago.

pacman490

I denied it too and things got SO much worse. I didn't have a choice but to swallow my pride and admit I have a disorder that takes meds to manage.

zharl

So i'm sure many of you know about socialanxietysupport.com. Well I used to use it a long time ago and then i requested my account to be deleted because i was going thru a stage at the time where i thought if i denied i had SA and fought it i culd get rid of it...(fyi it didn't work). Anyways... I really like this site but i feel like i want to be a part of that forum also because i am really active online and i go thru this forum really quick, but SAS still has me banned. I can't even view the forum because i am permanently banned. I tried contacting the site a while ago but nothing has changed. Basically if anyone on here happens to be a part of SAS also, please help me somehow. My old username on there was naes (backwards spelling of my name). I just need to somehow get the word out that i want to be unbanned. It's not like i did anything wrong on there, so i don't see why it shouldn't be reversed. Another possibility for me is to just change my ip address and then try to make another account, but i wuld have to learn how to do that.

Personally, I prefer your new name, but that's just me. I'd say something about ignoring SA and it going away, but everything that could be said has been said, and although I own parrots, I'm not one.

Last edited: