Back at college, feeling depressed

UnOccupied

Hey guys and girls. I am feeling depressed, and i just wanted to vent about it.

I am back at school, and i am having some problems with my housemates. I mean, its mostly one in particular. He's actually my best friend at school too. Or, at least i thought he was. It just seems like he's always competing with me, and i HATE that. It's like everything he says is competitive and insulting in nature. Its SO annoying! And, i feel like i can't say anything to him, or he will freak out and try to fight me. I thought friends were supposed to make you feel happy, not bad. I HATE being in constant turmoil with my friends, its just not right! Like, i want more than anything to go out and get involved in activities and be active on my campus, but when i am depressed, it makes that very very difficult. At the same time, i don't want to sit around my house and think about my feelings all the time, because that just makes it worse, and plus, my housemate("best friend") is here too. :(

So, i think me not dealing with this major problem is making me depressed. It is just part of my personality though, i just don't deal with problems as they come, i let them pile up and make me feel terrible. I recently read that "Some people face problems as soon as they encounter them while others bury them deeply in their subconscious minds or throw them behind their backs. When they do so their subconscious minds usually responds back with depression." This is exactly how i feel.

I just don't feel myself when i am depressed, its terrible! I feel like everyone hates me, like anything i say, people will yell at me for, and that everything i do is inferior and wrong. Sounds like a lot of self consciousness i guess, huh?

Anyway, i just wanted to vent a little, that made me feel a little better believe it or not. Thanks for listening :)