baby names

mrb

something to cheer us all up :) my mates wife is having a little baby girl all go awwww ::p: now its going to be born in 2 weeks time , and shes looking for good baby names ... any advice here :)

Danfalc

Banned
Names I think are nice
Hollie
Melody
April
Jade

I could go on and on,but its such a personal preference,it might be worth buying them a baby book of names so they can get some ideas.Once the baby is born a name might just click or seem more right once they have her in their arms :)

Emily_G

something to cheer us all up :) my mates wife is having a little baby girl all go awwww ::p: now its going to be born in 2 weeks time , and shes looking for good baby names ... any advice here :)

Congrats!!! I'm due in June, will hopefully find out the sex next week!!! If it's a girl she'll be Natalie Jean.

I also like Delaney, Rachel/Rachael, Elizabeth, Cassidy, Julie, Sophie, Aerin (pronounced like Erin), Alivia (like Olivia), Annie, Kathleen (I like the nickname Kat), Valerie, Melody, Megan, Shelby, Violet, Camryn, Maisie, Felicity, Holly, Quinn, Paige, Claire.

Congrats and good luck!! Let us know what you two decide!! :)

If I had a girl, I've always thought it would be cool to name her Costello (Costa for short).

But I'm weird, so don't listen to me...
If I ever have kids, they will surely hate me because they will have the most obscure names :)

Ha, I have this crazy idea of opening up a baby name book and blindly picking any name. If I get the gender wrong, I just keep blindly picking until it lands on a male/female name. If my son/daughter can't stand their name, they can't really blame me, it was just a random act of chance. lol

Last edited:
Ha, I have this crazy idea of opening up a baby name book and blindly picking any name. If I get the gender wrong, I just keep blindly picking until it lands on a male/female name. If my son/daughter can't stand their name, they can't really blame me, it was just a random act of chance. lol

This is kind of what happened to me...Nobody liked the name my mother had picked out for me (Zoe), so she just grabbed a baby book, and the first name that she kind of liked, she picked (my name is Alissa, so she didn't search very far, haha)

If I ever have a daughter, I'm naming her Eleanor, Ellie for short. :)

Other names I like (for girls):

Kathleen
Laura
Coral
Beth (not Elizabeth, just Beth)
Wendy

Emily_G

If I ever have a daughter, I'm naming her Eleanor, Ellie for short. :)

Other names I like (for girls):

Kathleen
Laura
Coral
Beth (not Elizabeth, just Beth)
Wendy

Oh I love the name Eleanor!! I like Ellenor better for some reason. But our last name sounds like "Rigby" and I get sung the "Eleanor Rigby" song by the Beatles ALL the time, and my first name is EMILY!! Just think how miserable it would be to be an Eleanor with our last name, lol.

mrb

Ah, Yes, i know...sorry! It was more just a general comment regarding the article, not so much directed at you in particular....I suck.

i was joking lol no you dont suck ... :) i feel guilty now cos i made you feel bad ::eek:: .. im always joking around on here lol take no notice of me :)