"Can I take you out to the pictures,
Joa, oa, oa, oan?"

But as she's getting ready to go,
A knock comes on the door.

Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer
Came down upon her head.
Clang! Clang! Maxwell's silver hammer
Made sure that she was dead.

Back in school again Maxwell plays the fool again.
Teacher gets annoyed.
Wishing to avoid an unpleasant
Sce, e, e, ene,

She tells Max to stay when the class has gone away,
So he waits behind
Writing fifty times "I must not be
So, o, o, o.."

But when she turns her back on the boy,
He creeps up from behind.

Came down upon her head.
Made sure that She was dead.

P. C. Thirty-one said, "We've caught a dirty one."
Maxwell stands alone
Painting testimonial pictures.
Oh, oh, oh, oh.

Rose and Valerie, screaming from the gallery
Say he must go free
(Maxwell must go free)
The judge does not agree and he tells them
So, o, o, o.

But as the words are leaving his lips,
A noise comes from behind.

Came down upon his head.
Made sure that he was dead.

Silver Hammer Ma, a, an.

Lorraine Manca

i know a better cure. exposure therapy, we need to all get together, strip down, and attack some kind of chirstmas parade, naked, with war paint and whatever weapon you happen to have.

nothing else you encounter in life will be embarrassing compared to that, so consider yourself cured afterward

sign up below! there will be additional details once the place and time is chosen.

Enialis227

i know a better cure. exposure therapy, we need to all get together, strip down, and attack some kind of chirstmas parade, naked, with war paint and whatever weapon you happen to have.

nothing else you encounter in life will be embarrassing compared to that, so consider yourself cured afterward

sign up below! there will be additional details once the place and time is chosen.

LOL, I'm in! But I have to hit myself with the hammer a few more times before I'm ready.

. . . wait, what do I do when my eye falls out again?

Nack

Banned
Sneak behind me with a sledge hammer, and make it fast please. But I warn you, be ready your ninjutsu escape skill. I will not be responsible if you get caught by the authorities.

Lorraine Manca

LOL, I'm in! But I have to hit myself with the hammer a few more times before I'm ready.

. . . wait, what do I do when my eye falls out again?

awesome, that makes two of us then, your even in the southeast too, how convienent is that? any other takers for the group exposure therapy?

Danfalc

Banned
with war paint and whatever weapon you happen to have.

Quite scarily I have a collection of swords and knives,so I'm game if it means I can carry them about without getting arrested for once.:D

My gf will want to come as well,she frequently asks me if she can hit me with a hammer...(only to help me sleep is her feeble excuse for wanting to do this) Who said romance was dead.

funny-pictures-mc-hammer-cat.jpg

leafy

Haha, exposure therapy! lol