Attention Grabbing Title/quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostinthemusic

Could someone please explain why it is we can't talk about marijuana, at least in a medical capacity, its legal in my state if that's the issue. This is a real problem for me, I would say the biggest at the moment in fact. I would really like to talk about it without being banned.

Does anyone know of another place to discuss this if not here?

LonelyWonders

If it's not illegal where you live I don't see any reason why the mods would ban you, what do you mean talk about it though?:confused:

hoddesdon

It is illegal almost everywhere; for the great majority it is illegal, so for them it would be at best pointless. Furthermore, some people have got social phobia from using marijhuana, so that is sufficient reason in itself.

LonelyWonders

It is illegal almost everywhere; for the great majority it is illegal, so for them it would be at best pointless. Furthermore, some people have got social phobia from using marijhuana, so that is sufficient reason in itself.

I never thought about that, getting SP from weed, huh. I guess thinking about what it does that makes sense.. You are certainly right.

no dude thats a bunch of balogney, stop feeding the public bull $hit propaganda about social phobia being a cause by dope ;)

Last edited:

hoddesdon

Well in that case you are saying that a number of people on this website are lying, such as Xylia. I have seen a number of others say that it caused the problem in their case.

Speaking of problems, you are living up to your title (or living down to your title).

Last edited:

LonelyWonders

Well in that case you are saying that a number of people on this website are lying, such as Xylia. I have seen a number of others say that it caused the problem in their case.

Speaking of problems, you are living up to your title.

That seems like a mean thing to say. >.>

LonelyWonders

OK, if you think so. It is even worse after I editted it. I do not appreciate being called a liar.

But thats no excuse to be mean to people. That would just make the matters worse >.> Don'tcha think.

Normally anyway.

Also how do you get a title?? I want onee.

Could someone please explain why it is we can't talk about marijuana, at least in a medical capacity, its legal in my state if that's the issue. This is a real problem for me, I would say the biggest at the moment in fact. I would really like to talk about it without being banned.

Does anyone know of another place to discuss this if not here?

This is how the West Coast rocks!

coyote

this website is a privately owned business

it exists because the owner derives profit from advertisers who pay him to display their ads all over the world

many reputable businesses do not want their product associated with illicit drugs - regardless of whether that one specific drug is legal in your particular area - and will choose not to advertise here if we were to appear to promote the use of those drugs

if no businesses want to advertise here, the owner won't be able to make a profit, and the website will be shut down

it's a business decision, plain and simple

think of something else to talk about

welcome to the internet

Last edited:

lunaticbinge

1272348532_original-lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.