ARGH

Chav please try and calm down. You really have to learn to take things less seriously and not get to angry all the time. I understand you're stressed and having a bad time, but you'll feel better for chilling out a bit. If people say things that annoy or hurt you, you should try and tell them in a mature and calm way, because otherwise you're doing what you're mad at them for doing. I'm on messenger if you need to chat ok?

Hugs
Naomi x

Bexi

I think your allowed to swear here, don't worry.
I don't see where you have offended anyone either xxxxxxxxxx

Blade

Joke , i came here to get some answers and maybe make some friends , but seems like that most people are more concerned with horses and music and abuse like this thread

Blade

Blade

Dont want to piss anyone off , but i have been checking my posts every day about my probs hoping for some constructive replys ,with few replies , thanks for those that did , and you see a post here about nothing that gets loads of replys . i just wanted some help , i dont care about music or chavs or horses or anything else . sorry again if this offends

Blade

Blade

But the point is this is supposed to be a forum for social phobias , not a general chat room , people come here with genuine problems , not to chat , all i wanted was some help .

Blade

Blade

Oh lets have some fun then , can we change the name of the forum then so people dont come here by mistake , i,m up for fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blade

Blade

ok point taken , but i did not come on this forum to have fun , i just wanted to get my prob sorted , i now realize this is not the site for me , no worries . but if i ever feel the need for fun ill know where to come

Blade

Remus

Staff member
abc1234 said:
u guys have some weird insterments lol

I blew into a pink oboe once, couldnt make a sound but got a salty taste in my mouth instead 8O