Are you getting better?

lettypagb

I don't know if is just me , but I feel like I'm getting better and I read some posts saying that too , so are you getting better?

Yep. I AM getting better. I can do this. Last year was the worst year of my life, and I'll be a long time trying to get back the friends I've lost, the experiences I've missed, the opportunities I've lost...
But I am making progress in the here and now. This year is going to be better. I'm back at college.. I currently have all my lectures in one place and I'm expanding how far I can walk around from there. I'm around people all day. I'm doing things on my own which I could never do before. I've done all this for the last 2 weeks while freaking out the entire time, and today it got a little bit better.
And it will get better. And it has been soooooo hard, a constant struggle, full of setbacks, and today felt slightly easier so...woot!

faithnomore

Banned
Everytime i feel better, i seem to feel alot worse the next day.

I dont know why. I try and be happier, but i cannot sustain the feeling.

The anxiety is just too much.

faithnomore said:
Everytime i feel better, i seem to feel alot worse the next day.

I dont know why. I try and be happier, but i cannot sustain the feeling.

The anxiety is just too much.

Yup, I definitely have this. If I've a really good day, I'm almost certain to have a really bad day the next day.
It's the anxiety in my subconscious trying to have control over me. But my anxiety is guna just have to come along with me any more, it's not keeping me stuck inside!

Klaus

I'm getting better every day. I want to travel, earn money and be happy so bad!

Every small step is a small victory.

Sad-Kitten

I am definitely getting better i think. Yesterday i took a walk down a street i have not done that in a long time. It was about 40 minutes each way i was very happy about the accomplishment :)

enmascarado

No. A new semester just started this week, so I've got all new classes. The teachers are horrible, and so is my anxiety. :cry:

On a happier note, I like your show idea JonnyD. :) I'm addicted to Big Brother.

No, I don't think I'm getting any better. My anxiety just feels different now....it's less sharp but deeper.

that probably makes no sense.... -_-

peelnstick

enmascarado said:
No. A new semester just started this week, so I've got all new classes. The teachers are horrible, and so is my anxiety. :cry:
Blurgh. Same here. I WAS getting semi-better until this happened to me today. I hate switching.

Now I'm worried to death over whether or not to switch out of a class. Everyone says I should but I kind of want to stay just to challenge myself. If I run from this then I'm not going to get any better. It's not so much the class or the teacher, I just don't think I'm capable of putting up with so much potential embarrassment and worry.

With that off-topic rant over, no, I'm not getting better, but going through this might help me. At least if I do, I can say I survived. I'll come out being able to deal with things better.