Aproaching girls...

renegade

GuardianKnight said:
Here goes!:

1) Any decent non-whore woman in this world doesn't want a guy hitting on her. That means that you have to talk to her like you would talk to another human being you care about. In a bar/restaurant setting, saying hi and asking if you want to buy her a drink, etc. usually works pretty well. If you want to compliment her, I find that "beautiful" works way better than "hot" -- one of them makes you come off as a sweet guy, the other one makes you look like a dirty manwhore. >:D

2) If you're nervous about approaching her, see if she gives you some positive feedback while you're looking at her. If she keeps her eyes on you for a while or slightly smiles, chances are good she won't completely reject you if you try to go talk to her.

3) If you finally do start talking to her, try establishing a common ground as fast as you can. Positive connections are always a good thing! Travel, hobbies, movies, etc. are great things to talk about. If you think you can make her laugh, go for it, that's the best thing you can do when you're first talking to someone.

4) Pay attention to what she's talking about rather than her hot body. Good luck with that one ;)

5) Be yourself and relax. Rejection isn't anywhere near the end of the world, it just means she misses out.

Good luck and take care :D

I can only manage step 1, 2 and 3 is out of the question, a preety face means alot more to me than a hot body

it's the talking that i can't do, it's that ''mind going blank'' sh*t.

Can u give an example pls ? of a short conversation ?

Oh, and is it good to specify from the beggining that u are shy?

SocialRetahd

renegade said:

Only think about macking her, don't imagine falling in love with her. Otherwise you won't be able to get a thing out!

renegade

SocialRetahd said:
renegade said:

Only think about macking her, don't imagine falling in love with her. Otherwise you won't be able to get a thing out!

Sorry, I don't understand what macking means

BTW, did u succed using this method ? i'm very curious :)

SocialRetahd

renegade said:

It's what ive been told by successful guys, jackass, not me personally.

Of course I am not qualified to provide my own advice because I have 0 experience. But you assumed I was speaking from experience so you thought you'd be clever and take a quick jab. It's true, I've have never asked a girl out and every girl that has approached me I have ran from. But I've spent the last 4 years surveying guys.

I take a different approach on this board because I'm very direct. I hought we were all experiencing the same thing. theres NO need to put me down when I was trying to help. Mocking me for being alone pretty damn low, especially for a SUPPORT site. :roll:

Thelema

(I have no experience either!) Girls and guys mostly have the same parts so you should treat them mostly the same and talk to them mostly the same...If you have the attitude of hitting on her it will show right through especially since we're nervous already...If you would approach it as an apportunity to make a new friend it would probably be much easier.

Now sit down and think about the girl you want....think about what interests HER not really you. Write down a few open ended questions about different things you know interests her. I'll make an example...there's this girl that tried to talk to me at the bowling alley during league saturday morning (do you even need to wonder what happened? Bla!) Now some questions I could have asked her are...Whats your average?...(she asked me how I bowled...that was a good question I could have also asked her)...I could have told her that she had great hair (she really does...remember to be honest!) and that I wish I had hair like hers. I could have asked her what she thought of my new shirt. and thats all really I can think about since I really don't know anything about her...having these questions and a compliment would have helped instead of a blank mind and an empty mouth! Now whatever you thought up memorize it! Say it out loud and practice saying it pretending she's right in front of you. Then be prepared for a conversation with her! You're on your own dude :lol:

Oh and I've also learned in online conversations with friends that if you think up a really good question they will just talk and talk and you don't have to say much at all. There's a difference between being a good listener and following that up with good questions and someone that says nothing.

renegade

SocialRetahd said:
renegade said:

It's what ive been told by successful guys, jackass, not me personally.

Of course I am not qualified to provide my own advice because I have 0 experience. But you assumed I was speaking from experience so you thought you'd be clever and take a quick jab. It's true, I've have never asked a girl out and every girl that has approached me I have ran from. But I've spent the last 4 years surveying guys.

I take a different approach on this board because I'm very direct. I hought we were all experiencing the same thing. theres NO need to put me down when I was trying to help. Mocking me for being alone pretty damn low, especially for a SUPPORT site. :roll:

lo, that wasn't my intention at all, to put you down, i assumed u tried this method and had some succes. did't mean to put you down, it was a question.

guess i'm being very misunderstood these days :(

renegade

SocialRetahd said:
oh man. My bad. I over-over reacted.

Forgive me? 8)

For what to fogive you ? It's ok, I use to interpret things and look 4 hidden meanings often. Some sentences seem so simple that we don't take them as they are...