Anyone work an online job??

Island_chic

Does anyone have a real paying job online?? I'm desperately seeking online work so I can work from home. I'm soo tired of the everyday hassles of a crazy schedule, commuting and a-hole coworkers. I'd really like to work alone!!

KiaKaha

Banned
I make a little bit of money online...its... a little hit and miss though. Sometimes I dont make anything for a few weeks, other times I am pleasantly surprised...all online.
I could probably make more if I was a little more patient and put more effort in.

I made $43 us dollars last week. That will probably be it for a month.

If you want to know what I do PM me. I am not a scam artist or anything...just a guy who wanted to make $$ online.

Last edited:

Kat

I would check out elance it’s like an auction site for certain computer, graphic or writing based skills. You may have better luck at a work at home job as oppose to an online one. You could teach a skill to people from home sell things from home or look after children or you may prefer pets. You could advertise that you can look after people’s pets whilst people go on holiday or whenever the need arises. Who knows what may come if you put yourself out there. Best of luck. ;)

There are plenty of people outhere making money blogging...If u have any good idea, or you are creative it can give u some income on long-term. U don't have to leave your job for now and try for some couple of months...If want to give it a try let me know, I can send u some tools and sites to begin : )

cosmosis

My wife and I work from home online. We sell on auction sites like ebay and etsy, but more and more of our income is coming from our website now which is good. I hate ebay, but its a neccessary evil and hopefully we won't have to depend on it forever. We make enough to pay all the bills. We could maybe make more money if we wanted, but just don't have the time or desire to try right now. I could try to help you or anyone else out there as best I can though, feel free to message.

razzle dazzle rose

I make some money on ebay...but not enough to survive on. I'd like to make more money off of that, but it sure can be stressful. Customer service is still important, and I occasionally get crazy customers. There is no avoiding dealing with people...even online, lol.

razzle dazzle rose

There are plenty of people outhere making money blogging...If u have any good idea, or you are creative it can give u some income on long-term. U don't have to leave your job for now and try for some couple of months...If want to give it a try let me know, I can send u some tools and sites to begin : )

I am so jealous of those people that live off of blogging. It is like a dream job. Some get book deals too. Neat stuff. I follow a lot of fashion and cooking blogs, and I see that happening often. But it is not easy work of course...they do put a lot of effort and time, and they are really good at what they do. I wonder how hard it is to write for some websites though...like articles. Does anyone know anything about that?

Kat

I forgot to mention one of my sister’s friends gives meditation classes from home which may be a good thing for someone with anxiety. :)

I forgot to mention one of my sister’s friends gives meditation classes from home which may be a good thing for someone with anxiety. :)

That's quite amazing what people get to accomplish. Although it would be very good to people with anxiety I think It would be strange and akward to me. Anyways...we should try here once, A world meditation class online : )

Kat

That's quite amazing what people get to accomplish. Although it would be very good to people with anxiety I think It would be strange and akward to me. Anyways...we should try here once, A world meditation class online : )

haha, I’m not sure how we would pull it off but yeah that would be something! ::p::D