Anyone on here that owns a web site?

Witty_Name0_0

For my course that I'm doing i have to ask a person that owns a web site, what is good or bad about their site. Just a simple question. I would rather actually ask it rather than make it up.

What is good AND bad about your site?

I don't think to large of a response is required. Just a few sentences would suffice.

theoutsider

Well, I don't currently have one but have tried to start a few business ventures in the past. I think I have owned three of them before so I will try to help if I can.

1. What I liked about it kind of stimulated my mind as it gave me a creative outlet to design my site in order to sell my products. It made me think of new ideas even when I was busy doing something else that would work well for the site. I was constantly working on new and innovative ways to make it a success.

2. What was bad about it was that it lacked and adequate way to reach others. I am aware of such sites as Google Adsense but I wanted to find other, less expensive ways to advertise. Try as I might, this was one hurdle I couldn't overcome and the traffic to my sites were always minimal.

Hope that helps!

Witty_Name0_0

Hello again. Could you tell me the name of one of your sites. I have to actually visit it and say what is good and bad about it.

theoutsider

Sorry, as stated in my first post, I don't currently have one. The examples I gave prior are my experiences with sites I have owned but have since shut down.