anyone live in a boring place were nobody does anything intresting

THE-INTROVERT

anyone live in a really boring place were nobody does anything intresting except for drink and drugs and on weekdays just sit in street corners or some people i know just go out of thier own house to do what they do in thier own house in other peoples houses wats the point when outside is more depressing and boring no thank u but i would not be bored outside surrounded by idoits

recluse

Yeah i can relate. Although i live in a rural quiet place, but all people seem to do for ''fun'' is get drunk, casual sex, drugs and the usual stuff. This kind of lifestyle has never appealed to me, i feel alienated and lonely though. I think that having no friends as such is something which has kept me from the partying lifestyle.

Haruhiist

Same here. There's nothing to do here, and I don't get what people of my age do. I play games and watch anime, but people consider that as being a no-life. Then I wonder what they do that's so productive. They go to parties and get drunk and have sex, I don't even see the fun in that.

THE-INTROVERT

same here m8 i stop doing all that drinking crap cuz its not me and im not being fake anymore i just dont get the point of it if people judge people like that then there the ones that need help plus alcohol is a complete waste of money imo

Lionheart

Banned
same here m8 i stop doing all that drinking crap cuz its not me and im not being fake anymore i just dont get the point of it if people judge people like that then there the ones that need help plus alcohol is a complete waste of money imo

I hope the best for you pls fight against youre social anxiety im with you!:)

Shy_Gurl2007

Yes, this is exactly what my town is! All people do around here is drugs and get DUI's. The girls here have kids younger and younger because there is nothing to do around here, but get in trouble! I drink socially, but I am 21. The amount of underage drinking here is ridiculous! :mad:

boosh

i've lived where i live for 15 years (i'm 16) and i don't know anyone where i live. the people i know all live like 20 miles from me, and i haven't gone out with any friends since last year before they ditched me basically. so every weekend, i'm here at home doing nothing. if i was more social, i could meet other people close to where i live but that's not going to happen, and i think it's quite a rough area so i would feel intimidated a lot by them

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Yeah, that's why I'm a loner. I can't relate to anyone over here, their interests and mentality are so different from mine that sometimes I feel like an alien. All the interesting, friendly people seem to be far away.