anyone like me?

Niceguy23

I have social phobia, anxiety, panic attacks, mood swings all the time,major depression, and bad insomnia. Anyone suffer from same things and would like to chat let me know. I need to speak to someone who feels same way I do.

OTGrl

I have social phobia, anxiety, panic attacks, mood swings all the time,major depression, and bad insomnia. Anyone suffer from same things and would like to chat let me know. I need to speak to someone who feels same way I do.

FYI: I have dealt with insomnia on and off for years!!!

OTGrl

Your symptoms are exactly like mine used to be...dead on. As I told you earlier, I pretty much just have SA now. Things can get better :)

Bendy

all people with SA always like that, including me... for insomnia problem, it occurs on me before i get better on SA... so i believe that insomnia are for worser SA, i get better cause i used drug i.e. flouxetine.... i used my savings on high school on that.. i dropped out on high school while i was on 2nd class... i just cant stand it anymore... now i shld have on 3rd yard if im still in school.. but, i now graduate faster than my friend, cause i joined some government program test for people with school problem.... i planned to go on college now, i hope i can get a job after that... haha pray for me... this disease really frustrating, really, i prefer i had some physical defective like minus eyes or something like that... we got this SA, we cant enjoy social life...
sorry if my english is bad, im an asian...

Marc7

Well I suffer from social anxiety, get a little panicky (if that is a word) lol around people when doing my chores, depression,and OCD. So your not alone.

PrincessKitty

I have always had insomnia for years take meds because of that.. yeahh i know how you feel. And got bad OCD when I'm stressed..

upndwn

I have depressions and anxiety in spades and I'm having a bad case of Insomnia right now as I'm writing this post. I guess we're all in hell, but at least we're not alone.