Anyone in Wales?

gem

Hi, would really like to speak to people who are from Wales and maybe we could hook up or just chat to try and give each other some support!

My email adress is:
[email protected]

Anonymous

I live in Wales. Powys here too. Always interested in finding out any people near by with Social Anxiety.

E-mail: arbie_jay@hotmail.com

LilMissTragic

Hey Arbie, cool to know another SP sufferer is so close. Damn and i thought i was the only one in Powys, i no longer feel so special..heheheh.

Remus

Staff member
Off to my parents end of the month near Lampeter

I'll stand on a hill and wave so you lot can see me and wave back :D

I'm not too bad at the moment ty, had some stress yesterday, but today seems better, I've vented and now I'm listening to greenday so I'm rocking it out he he :)

If ya want I can email ya and help ya get messenger, I love having msn messenger, chatting to different ppl from here is always great :) It's so much easier and quicker than emailing :)

Email me at [email protected] if ya want

Naomi x

Shattered

Hi there! I'm from Kansas City, Missouri in the US but my fiance goes by the handle Drencrom and he is from Pontypridd Wales near Cardiff. We will be living there again soon

sadang

Another Abergirl

Hi there

I'm another Aber girl - Just joined today.

I live around 12 miles east of Aberystwyth

Sadang

WelshGuy

Hey

I'm from wales. Joined today. Its khwel to know theres loads people so close goin through the same thing as me, sadang where exactly r u? u must be very ckose. :eek: