Anyone hate all their friends.

ecliptic86

I hate my best friend :? We used to chat all the time, then for some reason we had a falling out over a big argument, but became friends agin. From there on for the next 2 or so years we argued about anything and everything, mostly over politics and nitpicking the other person's statements etc but were still good friends. The past year it was all on msn cos i'm at uni. Then several weeks ago i just got fed up with it all, he's arrogant and so am i and so it woulda been never ending so i blocked him and havn't talked to him in several weeks :)

corrinaelizabeth

yep

when i did ave friends they werent real friends just users which made me feel worse but now i have no friends i feel lonely!

cherish

I think we should have a big get together like the midgets do on the show "little people, big world". Midgets from all over the world meet up at a convention every year and alot of them get married. Sorry if no one has any idea what im talking about, i love that show.

Waybuloo

I think friendships are all about using eachother, that's why u get contacted usually when they need something or bored out of their wits wanting to do something.

I dont' hate mine but im bored with them. And i feel too unworthy to make friends with people i think are worth it to get to know.

cLavain

Chihiro said:
And i feel too unworthy to make friends with people i think are worth it to get to know.
I think we need to get away from this kind of thinking. It sounds bloody awful! :evil:

cherish

I've thought like this before and it's a horrible way of seeing things. We all just use eachother for our own selfish reasons, maybe but there's nothing that says for sure.

skatterkat

I think it's a case that when you despise yourself, you also despise the people who love you because they're clearly idiots.

Reholla

My thoughts on this are that I make friends with people I dont really feel intimidated by. The people I see that I am REALLY compatible with like in my classes or wherever, I am too afriad to approach and I am never myself around people like that. But people I would never really think would be compatible, I am friends with. And thats probably why I dont really like them as much as I could...because i am not compatible really with them.

I am thankful to have my best friend who I can depend on as well as have fun with and be myself around. But shes going to college next year...so we'll see how much I get to see her.

And part of this "hating our friends" thing just has to do with ourselves. Besides the fact that we can't be ourselves around most people, if we dont LOVE ourselves, how can we be happy and make friends. No one wants to make friends with some one whos unfriendly or unapproachable. I know its hard with the situation we're in. Trust me, I face this everyday. But just think about that, and maybe it will be easier to find people you can be compatible with and yourself around

MariahCarey

Reholla said:
My thoughts on this are that I make friends with people I dont really feel intimidated by. The people I see that I am REALLY compatible with like in my classes or wherever, I am too afriad to approach and I am never myself around people like that. But people I would never really think would be compatible, I am friends with. And thats probably why I dont really like them as much as I could...because i am not compatible really with them.

I am thankful to have my best friend who I can depend on as well as have fun with and be myself around. But shes going to college next year...so we'll see how much I get to see her.

And part of this "hating our friends" thing just has to do with ourselves. Besides the fact that we can't be ourselves around most people, if we dont LOVE ourselves, how can we be happy and make friends. No one wants to make friends with some one whos unfriendly or unapproachable. I know its hard with the situation we're in. Trust me, I face this everyday. But just think about that, and maybe it will be easier to find people you can be compatible with and yourself around

oh my days
i couldnt of said it better myself
give this girl a round of applause
this is sooo true. i'm pretty much intimidated by all my "friends" and alot of other ppl at school and this is why going to school has been always so unpleasant. its so much better if u have friends ur on the same wavelength with.