Anyone had... 'dealings' with Mind?

UnderTheBoughs

I went to my doctor about 2 months ago to ask him to get me a therapist, instead he said I should go to this organisation called Mind. So three weeks ago I posted the application/referral form to them and I haven't heard anything from them. I was wondering if anyone else has experiences with them before? Does it normally take this long I wonder? I don't know if I should call them or something, or not.

I hope it wasn't a problem with the form, because it was obviously designed to be filled out by someone else, but I emailed them and they said "just leave things blank if they are irrelevant, etc."

Yeah, anyone know about Mind?

Sora

Might just take a while, I got recommended there but never went in the end. Have some friends who go though and they say it's really good. I had a friend who worked there too and he seemed to say it was good.

Give them a ring if you are worried though, no harm in phoning up right?
Hope you sort things out.

Ravens

I was referred to Mind by my GP a few years ago, and I don't recall exactly how long the process took, but it was several weeks, maybe even more than a couple of months before I got in, so the process does take a little while.
As has been suggested though, if you're concerned, give your local Mind a ring and see if they can advise you.:)