Anyone from MB?

WorldEndsWithMe

Well... I was born in Winnipeg! But I moved to Alberta when I was pretty young.
I still visit Winnipeg sometimes, because I have a lot of family there.

Ive lived in Winnipeg in my teenage years. But now I'm in college. I'm going back to visit my family next week though. :D

WorldEndsWithMe

Oh? Where do you go to college then? And what part of Winnipeg are you from?

Yeah, Winnipeg... I was born in the St. Boniface hospital, and my dad lived in St. James and my mom lived in St. Vital. I just went there last summer and for the first time really saw the whole city. The other times I've been there I was either really little, or it was winter so we didn't really feel like walking or driving in the city. hahaha.

Haha there's not much to see in Winnipeg lol. And it's always too hot or too cold or too mosquito infested. But then maybe it's just 'cause I used to be so housebound 'cause of SP.

I'm from the Richmond West area. There's another winnipeg thread a while back. and I'm always surprised that there's so many people on here who's in or from Winnipeg. Because it's not a well-known place at all. I met a friend who, for the longest time, couldn't remember the word Manitoba. English isn't his first language and he found that word really difficult. So how he eventually learned the word is with the mnemonic "marijuana manitoba" lol.

I'm going to U of Waterloo. That's ontario. But I'm in san diego, California right now because i'm doing some internship here

Yo, I'm also from Winnipeg. I'm trying to start up a support group/general gathering in the area if anyone here's interested. I've met up with 2 other people 3 times this year so far, and we plan on trying to meetup twice a month. Post here or PM me for details if interested.