anyone find themselves lying?

ashley90

Well it's hard to explain. I'm not okay cause I definitly have a lot of anxiety but I do what I want, and go where I want, dress how I want but when I HAVE to be social, then I feel dumb and slow becuase I think too much and too fast and then I never know what to say and I start worrying that I'm not doing enough. I want to completely cut loose and conversate about whatever but I do not know how to do that anymore but I'm more mad at myself becuase I want to. Just becuase I go to these places does not mean I don't get anxious about it, I just force myself to do it anyway. But I feel like I had an epiphany of sorts a few days ago and I feel like I have nothing to lose anymore.

ah i see. so its more of worrying about yourself and not worrying about what others think..
i also force myself to do all the things i'm not comfortable with but i think thats why im so exhausted all the time.
are you in school?

206Raider

ah i see. so its more of worrying about yourself and not worrying about what others think..
i also force myself to do all the things i'm not comfortable with but i think thats why im so exhausted all the time.
are you in school?

You know I think they both tie in to eachother, I really could care less what strangers think but with people I know I'm more likely to be worrying about how I look to them, not all but some. I am going to be starting school 2 weeks from now though, definitly anxious about that but I am good at not thinking about things til the day before so I will be fine til the day before then I'll be like "oh ****" lol

ashley90

You know I think they both tie in to eachother, I really could care less what strangers think but with people I know I'm more likely to be worrying about how I look to them, not all but some. I am going to be starting school 2 weeks from now though, definitly anxious about that but I am good at not thinking about things til the day before so I will be fine til the day before then I'll be like "oh ****" lol

haha well thats good cuz it just makes it worse to think about it!
but school sucks with SA thats for sure. =(