Anyone Experiment with Lucid Dreaming?

Invisibleman

To be honest I seen this thread and had to look up what lucid dreaming is because I had no idea. So its just basically you are in a dream but you know that you're dreaming? I guess ive had them a few times,ive imagined im this big sports star walking out onto the field then im just like oh wait its not real..but the dream goes on anyway.

leave_me_alone

So i'v had a dream with this one girl. It is a real girl, but i'v never talked to her. In fact i only "know" her online from one site. She once acknowledged me, but it was just a simple reply to one of my posts (it was quite sweet though).
I think i'v developed crush on her, but it was kind of different than a regular crush. Its been going on for weeks now.

I never had dream like this before.. we went out together and it just felt so real, with all the awkwardnes and my SA, the way she reacted and everything - it was way too real. We were both happy. We spent the night together, just talking, cuddling and having a good time (NOT having sex). As we were approaching morning, i started to realize it is just a dream (while i was still in dream, laying next to her). I knew i will never see her again (as the dream will end and i will wake up) and apparently she realized that too. So in the morning we said goodbye, kissed and then she left.

Then i woke up. From the feelings of happiness and excitement it quickly turned into feelings of emptiness and sadness. I couldnt shake off this strange feeling whole day. The reality just hurts. :( It was still the best dream i'v had in years - basicly a lucid dream with a girl i'v had crush on.

Last edited:

UnderTheBoughs

A little while ago I tried to experiment with lucid dreaming. Followed a lot of guides/info online and I managed to have in total 2 lucid dreams, haven't been able to do it since. I think once the lucidity lasted about a whole minute, the other a couple of seconds. I don't know what is harder, becoming "lucid" or maintaining lucidity once you're there. I tried the things like spinning around in the dream or focusing on some object but, while it helped a little, didn't prevent me from waking up.