anyone ever say something really offending to you

THE-INTROVERT

i have a person say to me im the sort of person to go up to a school and blow people's heads off i have also heard people's say i dont know were i am what gets to me people think shyness=stupid i guarantee most of my so called friends cant even count barely half them dont even any cities of the world they should just stick to thier own and thats it

Tiercel

In eleventh grade I tried to be friendly with some kids from my chemistry class, so I sat with them at lunch time. Eventually the talk turned to where I came from (since I lost two years and, as far as they were concerned, pretty much appeared out of thin air). So as they prodded I eventually disclosed my problems with depression and everything else. I even mentioned I had been in a psych ward, and that they weren't too much fun.

Which was fine until the girl in the group basically exploded on me one day and told me that I should still be in the mental hospital. Besides it catching me completely by surprise, being a girl probably saved her some of her front teeth.

mummylala

I used to have a problem with self harming when i was a lot younger, my mum used to give me the whole if youre gonna do that, do us all a favor and do it right speech. That used to really get to me.
Although this came from the same woman who said giving birth to me was a mistake :/

mummylala

My mum is just a twisted bitch, she is full of so much hate for me, id love to know why.
I must have done something awful to her in a previous life or somethn like that lol

Felgen

My dad once told me that I got the worst genetics from both sides because of my grades in middle school.