Anyone else wonder where they went wrong?

eckoz

for me it was deffinately smoking way to much weed. i smoked pretty much every day from grade 9-11 and half way through grade 11 i got into such a bad mental state i just quit going.the weed totally killed my sense of humour and personality. i used to joke around all the time with buddies in highschool. now i find nothing funny. it also made me extremely self concious. any time i was high and standing ina group of more then like 4 people i would be so scared to say anything it was rediculous. then i slowly started being that way when i wasn't high. once i quit highschool it went further down hill. i should of just quit right then but proceeded to smoke weed daily for another 4 years now im 21 and just recently quit smoking for probly the 20th time. on top of all the smoking in the last 2 years i started drinking quite regularly and that deffinately added to the anxiety. some mornings after i woke up from drinking a large ammount i would have a huge pit of anxiety in my stomach the second i woke up.

i havent quit drugs/alchohol long enough in 7 years to see if my problems would go away. so that would be the number 1 priority for me, but yea its pretty safe to say my problems are a result of drug abuse. (if you can consider marijuanna a drug :p) j/k i sure as f*ck kno its a drug and a damn mentally addictive one at that. anyway ive been clean for like 1 day as im typing this and seriously pray that i will be able to stay that way.

Liberty

Banned
Did u guys ever wondered it wasn't your fault ?

I consider my genes (introverted, shy, predisposed to depression) combined with the environment it's the cause for my SA. And it's not my freaking fault for this 2 things, I could blame God too if I found any proof it would exist, but no, my fault nooooooooooooo

I'm pretty realistic about it. My predicament was caused by a combination of my psycho, super-needy mother, bad luck, and my own mistakes.

Richey

everyone has to remember that you can change things around with just a little work every day, work towards your goal, never give up hope! :)