Anyone else scared of pregnancy?

adios

Usualy everybody wants to have children. Even if they say that they want them, it always means only, that they want them later. One day... It's like nobody's thinking about it. So they fall in love and have sex...
Ppl have sex all the time. I just wonder why i didn't realize it when I was young.... Really. Nobody had sex when I was young. But that's another story....
The problem now is, that every time i meet some woman, I don't want to try anything, because I know, that one say she want to have kids. And what's worse, I am really scared of getiing someone pregnant. I have some friends, who have children with not only one woman, single parents, divorced, married again... I even dont like to meet my old friends, coz they always take their children with them if we go somewhere. Now it really seems to me funny, its like people aren't people anymore, they're just factories for making children...
So it's now not possible to make any relationship. I even met nice women with older kids, really nice, but the fact they're mothers ruins it all.
There are two things... How to live with someone in pair. And how to have sex with no accident...
But the question is easy: are you too scared of being father/mother so much, that you are not able to start any relation or casual sex?
(p.s.: words like - when you fall in real love everything changes - don't work..

....So it's now not possible to make any relationship. I even met nice women with older kids, really nice, but the fact they're mothers ruins it all.
I am just really curious, adios - why do you think that women who are mothers "ruins it all"?
If you can find a women with older children, then the chances of her wanting any more would be far less.
Therefore, she would not want to be asking to have any with you.

Also, if her current children are older, it would not be long before they leave home, then it will just be you and her alone in the home.

... How to live with someone in pair. And how to have sex with no accident...
If you can get into a relationship with someone special who you can really trust, then using the contraceptive pill + a condom would reduce the chances of an accidental pregnancy. There is also a product that can add a 3rd barrier against pregnancy which is spermicide.
I suppose having the money to continually pay for these 3 contraceptive methods at the same time may be a problem for some though. :thinking:

Of course if a guy is absolutely sure he will never wan to have children, he can always get a vasectomy - permanent sterilisation. Have you considered getting this procedure done, adios?

adios

Sorry, I wrote the answer, pretty long...but it disappeared before I send it... Now I think it was all stupid, no reason to write it again. Your solutions are simple, my solutions are impossible yet. That's OK. All is not about what to do and how to spend the rest of the life ... alone or with someone. When I was young I never imaginated myself with someone. Al is more difficult now. I'm just thinking about all that situation in my pas I fcked up. Another of my friends died few days ago in an accident. Left a wife, kids... When I talked with him last time, he didn't expect the end. He was 40 something. Nobody expect it, it just happens. All the time. What's the point .. of it all?

adios

It almost happened, one time, in that moment I thought about it so much... No fun anymore. I was not ready for that. With her. With no one.
The last time I tried to be with someone I couldn't get over it. She waited...and waited...and found someone better. Coz everyone is better, in many ways. I feel like I was lying to her, all the time, but I didn't. It just happened. I never had a strategy. I think I never have to lived so long, there was no fait, no destiny for me. I should live only up to 20, 20 something...definitely not more than 30... Now thinking about you...when you're young, do you expect that 20 years later everything will be the same? Same and worse.

cappatown420

No... but I guess you should be because woman will get pregnant on purpose or lie about it. That how my mom rolled.