Anyone else feelin like rubbish today?

PennyLane

I'm so not in the mood for anyone or anything.

My poor flatmate just asked me what she could cook for me leaving meal and im so mean (and its been worrying me so much) I just thought f... it I don't want a blimen meal with people that most of the time I think can't stand me so I said look theres no need to do a meal, i really don't care about one and none
of us hang out together anyway so whats the point! I sounded pretty horrible.

I am my own worst enemy.

Anyway these few months are by far the shittiest of my life to date...d'oh!

Anyone else want to join me under my rock today :D

Harleyq

Yeah..I ranted in the "how are you feeling thread". Basically I decided to trust the table I waited on instead of adding my tip to their bills and that ended up being a bad idea so now I hate that I actually trusted some people I didn't know.

I have to go back to work all day tomorrow. The way I feel, those people that I haven't even waited on yet can go to hell. I know it's not their fault but the never-knowing-what's-going-to-happen and the constant interaction gets my anxiety up sometimes and tonight I just feel done with it all.

And I'm also mad my myself cause I really want to talk to my bf who I haven't heard from in 2 days, which makes me nervous. But I'm afraid to call him because of my SA and that sucks, too. I just wish he'd call me or come online.

I'll be better tomorrow morning, hopefully.

PennyLane

Yeah..I ranted in the "how are you feeling thread". Basically I decided to trust the table I waited on instead of adding my tip to their bills and that ended up being a bad idea so now I hate that I actually trusted some people I didn't know.

I have to go back to work all day tomorrow. The way I feel, those people that I haven't even waited on yet can go to hell. I know it's not their fault but the never-knowing-what's-going-to-happen and the constant interaction gets my anxiety up sometimes and tonight I just feel done with it all.

And I'm also mad my myself cause I really want to talk to my bf who I haven't heard from in 2 days, which makes me nervous. But I'm afraid to call him because of my SA and that sucks, too. I just wish he'd call me or come online.

I'll be better tomorrow morning, hopefully.

I can't believe your a waitress...that strikes me as a particularly hard job with SA. Im impressed that your dealing with all those people every day. :)

Harleyq

It is pretty hard. I know part of the reason I make a bit less than the other servers is because people are tipping for a charismatic face more than they are for good service, they just don't realize it.

I'd like to say it was part of an ingenious plan I had to overcome SA and get myself some social practice but the truth is, waiting tables was the only job I could get lol. You do what you have to...

bony666

I've lost my student job two days ago, and it's gonna be really hard to get another one;
I am also thinking of hanging for another study program
I didn't have a boyfriend for more than 3 years, am in conlict with my family and I don't have any'real' friends; besides I got a bad cold yesterday;.......
So yes am really feeling great today , life is F** gd.... !!