Anybody always get looked over?

Hello,

I dont usually post on this site but I got something that has been eating me up on the inside...

Everytime me and my friends go out together, females walk up to my friends and start holding a converstation or they ask them for their number or they get complaiments about how cute they are. While Im left standing there like a dog that lost the bone (if you know what I mean) It didnt bother me in the beginning, but the more and more we went out the more numbers they where collecting.. and I KNOW FOR A FACT I LOOK BETTER AND I AM IN BETTER SHAPE then both of them.

Some females say I dont look approachable, but I think is a load of B.S. like how do I make myself look approachable?.. I smile and do the same thangs my friends do, but they are the ones benifiting the rewards.. what should I do

DanFC

Hey, at least you were relatively good-looking by your words, so you know the problem is not external.

M1tCh

Banned
Sorry to hear about this JMI. I have the same problem, but with different circumstances. The similarity that really hits home is "not being approachable". It doesn't matter if I'm openly warm, smile, and so forth; the results are the same as if i stare at someone expressionlessly or scowl at them. It's hell, and you're definitely not alone here.

mrb

dont know what to say here , id have to know you and your freinds to make a comment , all i will say is try to relax around girls , dont look at them as a conquest if you get there number , just be nice talk chill lol , im not to good at chatting up girls myself , you must be sending out some kind of negative signals .. not a lot of help me know mate , the way i look at girls is there the same as us males , just diff bumps in diff places lol , but in the end were all the same ......

Newtype

Hello,

I dont usually post on this site but I got something that has been eating me up on the inside...

Everytime me and my friends go out together, females walk up to my friends and start holding a converstation or they ask them for their number or they get complaiments about how cute they are. While Im left standing there like a dog that lost the bone (if you know what I mean) It didnt bother me in the beginning, but the more and more we went out the more numbers they where collecting.. and I KNOW FOR A FACT I LOOK BETTER AND I AM IN BETTER SHAPE then both of them.

Some females say I dont look approachable, but I think is a load of B.S. like how do I make myself look approachable?.. I smile and do the same thangs my friends do, but they are the ones benifiting the rewards.. what should I do

Same thing happened to me so many times. I'm better looking than my friends and whenever there were girls around us I was totally invisible to them. I mean, they don't even look at me or say a word. I never understood why. I'm not a bad person or anything. In fact, no girl has ever approached me. Apparently, there must be something about me that screams not boyfriend material and I'm the only one who doesn't see it.

TheManWhoUpholdsHonour

You might be giving off some bad vibes,brah.Check your body language.It might be unwelcoming or it might be how you walk.I wouldn't worry if the girls they're gettting arn't that great.To you that is.It might be how you talk,not making eye contact?It's impossible to be something internal here.Hence your friends getting more numbers,it might be because you're....TOO attractive maybe?Maybe you're so good looking....they're actually shy of you.

M1tCh

Banned
You might be giving off some bad vibes,brah.Check your body language.It might be unwelcoming or it might be how you walk.I wouldn't worry if the girls they're gettting arn't that great.To you that is.It might be how you talk,not making eye contact?It's impossible to be something internal here.Hence your friends getting more numbers,it might be because you're....TOO attractive maybe?Maybe you're so good looking....they're actually shy of you.

Good post.

My guess is that it likely boils down to behavior more than anything else. Could be unlucky too. Could be a variety of factors... I think the quoted poster covered things well.

Ooga Booga, Baby Beluga.