any Twilight fans here??

So I just finished reading all three books: Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer and they have have been probably the best books I've ever read in my life. The plot is wonderful , the characters are wonderful...everything about them is great! Now I can't wait for the 4th book coming out in August!...and whats to say about the movie???! I'm really excited!!

I just thought I'd post this here for whoever has read the books. I would love to read your opinions and for those who haven't...well...you guys are REALLY missing out!! :)

hbanana11

Edit: Everyone has gotten WAY too obsessed with these books. I don't even really like them anymore ...and the movie was complete shit.

Last edited:

dream

I read the first twilight novel in the seies i really enjoyed reading it.I lo'ved the movie aswell.I didnt really like the action sequence i thought it was poorly done im looking forward to watching new moon though it looks amazing and i heard there working with a higher budget on this one.

FOR REAL

Banned
i dont know much about that movie.
but when she sings that song
kristen stewart - into the wild
it always sends shivers up my spine!
thats real life, i reckon

P+G

I'd never heard of Twilight before. I only saw the movie on the plane on the way back to England. It was also on the screens in HMV, Hong Kong. Thought it was kind of interesting so I ordered the books and read them all in a week. :) I guess I always get into things a little later than everyone else, the same with Harry Potter. I'm a fan now. My favourite book is New Moon. I just know that I'm never going to get tired of reading them over and over again. After I'd read Twilight I realized why the movie could have been better. I disliked Kristen Stewart so much for her portrayal of Bella but she looked great in the new trailers. I think New Moon will be much better, really looking forward to it.

P.S I just want to add that I think it's so annoying when people who had read the books before it was made into a movie say, "Oh you're just into it now because of Robert Pattinson and the film blah, blah, blah....you're not a 'true' fan." Is it a bad thing if people want to be interested, I think that's the point of the movie.