Any tips?

Ayla

Anybody think they have any good tips for how to make friends? And, I mean, more than just showing up at events or joining clubs...casual aquaintances I can do, and if I was looking to date I would know what to do....how do you make friends?

I feel so lame writing this....

Ayla

Thank you for the tip Jamez, but you know, I tried it....doesn't really work so well (dripping with sarcasm)

I don't know. I think I'm glad I posted that, even tho I won't really get an answer. I think my prob is generalizing with words like 'friends'...when the goal isn't clearly defined its almost impossible to attain it.

I don't know exactly what I'm looking for...

Remus

Staff member
I've met a few freinds online (and met them in real life and hung out) over the years, messenger is a good thing for this, places like SPW where we have things in common to talk about is good, that dosnt mean you make freinds with everyone you meet, theres something special about some people that makes them appeal to you as a freind, a connection that goes beyond having things in common.

logitechdog

don't really have any friends but i guess the best way is something your interested in, hobbie - and go to the place them type of people hang out and i guess just sit and listen maybe get a fhew words in and carry it on from there.

Or you can just tie them up gag them get out the chainsaw and ask them to listen carefully (while reving the chainsaw) any of you want to be my friend (reving chainsaw) , don't forget the hockie mask.

young

LittleMissScareAll said:
Just make up imaginary friends...at least they'll always be there for you. :p

stop lieing you! my imaginary friends won't talk to me. They keep telling me to leave them alone.. :cry:

young

yetisbabe said:
young said:
LittleMissScareAll said:
Just make up imaginary friends...at least they'll always be there for you. :p

stop lieing you! my imaginary friends won't talk to me. They keep telling me to leave them alone.. :cry:

Your friends obviously don't have taste when it comes to people. :?

My advice to you young...would be to let them go. Give your head space to imaginings that will make you happy. :wink: :lol:

i was... i was imagining myself having friends. apparently my friends were pricks.. bastards.. :evil:

silverwolf

you probably came to the wrong forum to ask that question :) making friends is not our area of expertise.

Septor

If some one here had a good answer for that they could be a millionaire but i'm going to be millionaire less for sure :cry:

Waybuloo

logitechdog said:
don't really have any friends but i guess the best way is something your interested in, hobbie - and go to the place them type of people hang out and i guess just sit and listen maybe get a fhew words in and carry it on from there.

Or you can just tie them up gag them get out the chainsaw and ask them to listen carefully (while reving the chainsaw) any of you want to be my friend (reving chainsaw) , don't forget the hockie mask.

haha