any people from UK??

karl:-/

Just to see if we have any people in the UK who may suffer from hyperhidrosis + anxiety I know I'm not alone so I would like to bring us together threw this site. Maybe exchange tips/tricks we may have came across, or if you like me you may have done abit research about HH and what may contribute to it. Or rather ways to combat this problem. Would be great to hear from any one with HH.... I have generalised HH witch is worse after my 2 ETS surgeries. I'm now waiting to see dermatology fingers crossed :)

MrSunday

I'm from UK. Oh the British love tea, biscuits and the Queen. I can't wait to see the Queen and wave flags at her face...again. Oh there she is. Apparently, she's beating Prince Williams with her purse and screaming how dare you. What a gentle creature.

Moving on, my advice is to use dricolor.

Littlewilly

Hi im from London originally but now I live in Bucks.
I suffer from GAD but excuse me from being ignorant what exactly is (HYPERHIDROSIS):confused:

Mr sunday, dricolor don't work had that 2 yr ago. I sweat from my lower chest, sides and back. I was thinking more a pill treatment or a body wash/wipe. Any ideas?? And to answer your question Willy" its a pain in the arse! It's a sweating condition that's got a mind of its own. Had 2 ops nd its went from my arm pits/hands to the places earlier in my post....

MrSunday

Mr sunday, dricolor don't work had that 2 yr ago. I sweat from my lower chest, sides and back. I was thinking more a pill treatment or a body wash/wipe. Any ideas?? And to answer your question Willy" its a pain in the arse! It's a sweating condition that's got a mind of its own. Had 2 ops nd its went from my arm pits/hands to the places earlier in my post....

I'm so sorry to hear this. Dam. It's really hard to combat excessive sweating.

Try some pills.

As a last resort, you may have to consider surgery.

Hyperhidrosis - NHS Choices

I really don't know how to help. I suppose certain foods can make you sweat more.

How about you make some permanent lifestyle changes. For me, I had the following problems:

1. Dandruff
2. Yellow teeth and bleeding gums
3. Excessive sweating
4. Dry skin all over
5. Really fat
6. Constant mouth ulcers

I made some lifestyle changes as follows:

1. Wake up and went to sleep at regular times.
2. Ate proportionately throughout the day.
3. Drank water.
4. Exercised.
5. Managed stress more effectively.

I suppose my excessive sweating was a symptom of bigger problems. Once I forced myself to change completely, I'm stopped sweating. My teether are cleaner, don't get mouth ulcers and my hair divine.

Yea tried all potions and stuff like that and I've already had 2 operations done thanks to those I sweat Crazy with certain foods, so figuring what food I can/can't have will take time I work out like a freak due to me sweating kinda think might of well get something from sweating lol. I drink water about 6 litres a day and I piss like a race horse :-/ I'm quiting smoking "cry" really tough when you don't get owt much... Gona ask docs for the pills I've seen on here. Has your HH completely stopped??? **** I want this to end!!! Thanks for your advice :)

MrSunday

^ Mine has stopped. I do sweat at times but it's not excessive. It's normal. I would say I will completely stop sweating during normal conditions when I lose weight and tone up.

Last edited:

I've just got Ditropan off my dermatologist 2.5mg 2/3 times a day had two today gona do three tomorrow and see how it goes. But I don't know how to test my self or how far away from home I should go be for normally I'd have to return :( I might just sit in a very public place take my jacket off then see what happens, I'll do it with peace of mind, like I never had HH in the first place. any ideas??