Any other slim / thin guys ?

Kamen

How do you feel about it? Many gays are like that and prefer similar partners, lol. But I am not homosexual. It seems most girls don't like thin guys, though some of them do. Sometimes I think it is interesting, but I hate it in the summer when it is easier seen.
I am about 5'10" (177 cm) and haven't been more than 128 lbs (58 kg), currently I am 120 (54 - 55 kg).
And no, I don't like fitness.

Carlsbad

I am 6'4 and 210 pounds. People always call me thin, and make comments that it looks like I need to eat more!

I'm 5'6 and I've been around 130 lbs for like the last 3 years! I have like NO muscle mass or fat on my body...You can see my ribs when I'm just standing there without a shirt on. And what's really weird is I can't seem to gain any weight..

I went to Mexico for a week last spring. There I ate at all-you-can-eat buffets for breakfast, lunch and supper. The rest of the time I relaxed on the beach...and I ended up losing 2 pounds????!!!

It might also have something to do with my lack of appitite due to depression..I duno

But a lot of girls actually do like skinny guys...I've been called hot and/or sexy a bunch of times hehe, not gonna say I love being skinny but I don't mind it one bit...better than being overweight....

faithnomore

Banned
Carlsbad said:
I am 6'4 and 210 pounds. People always call me thin, and make comments that it looks like I need to eat more!

Damn, people that say that suck! How can a 210 pound 6"4 guy be thin!?

I watch alot of boxing, and at 6"4 and 210 pounds thats HEAVYWEIGHT

lassokid

I'm 5'7 and around 120lb. I used to feel inferior for being skinny, but now I enjoy being slim even most ppl tell me i'm too skinny, but I think that's because most of them want to lose weight. I feel like I'm only skinny when I have clothes on lol cuz I do have muscle! IMO, I think nature does intend for us to be slim because it just feels better not to carry all the extra pounds, so just be happy about it!

Kamen

freestylemonster said:
And what's really weird is I can't seem to gain any weight..

But a lot of girls actually do like skinny guys...I've been called hot and/or sexy a bunch of times hehe, not gonna say I love being skinny but I don't mind it one bit...better than being overweight....

Same here. No matter what I eat, I hardly gain any weight. I guess this is because we have faster metabolism.
I personally think slim or even skinny is sexy, my ex-girlfriend confirmed this, as well as other girls. Of course, I like slender girls, as well. :p I remember a girl from high school who asked me for an advice on how to look like me.

And, lassokid, that's a good way to look at things, yes. I feel OK carrying less pounds and think many others should burn some pounds. Also, a doctor told me that slim people tend to live longer and healthier life.

Carlsbad

faithnomore said:
Carlsbad said:

Damn, people that say that suck! How can a 210 pound 6"4 guy be thin!?

I watch alot of boxing, and at 6"4 and 210 pounds thats HEAVYWEIGHT

Yeah, I know! I do not think I look skinny, but it must be way I carry my weight. I am not really muscular looking, but kinda compact muscular. probably catered to my high-strung personality!

I'm 5'8" 120lbs. Used to be a lot thinner growing up. My mom has spent my whole life nagging me about it as though it were a choice, accusing me of being anorexic etc, but everyone else tends to be polite about it. I used to try to gain weight, but I don't care anymore. I feel like I'm in perfect health, and I've got energy to do whatever I want, short of lifting heavy furniture (not a frequent want).

ventriloone

I'm quite lanky which I'm also not proud of but I also don't want to look like those douchebags who go to the gym way too much. I know girls don't like it but then again I don't think i would have much better success even if i wasn't awkward (for obvious reasons)

Ubersonic

5'8 and between 130 and 135lbs as I recall (I don't have a scale at my house). People always say stuff about my weight and I ask them "when you see a fat person do you go up to them and tell them to lose weight?" Other dudes will make jokes about it saying like "Hey man lay off of the steroids" I can't help but laugh. Girls however, make a disgusted face and are less nice about it "OMG Are you anorexic!?" I'd workout but I'm too scared of people looking at me at the gym.

Ubsersonic said:
I'd workout but I'm too scared of people looking at me at the gym.

Working out would just cause you to lose more weight if you eat the same. I recommend lying on the couch all day watching TV and snacking on junk food. If anyone asks you to get up and do something, just explain that you have to gain weight. Maybe you can get medical leave for skinniness too...

Seriously though, if you wear a long-sleeved shirt and jeans nobody will be able to tell how skinny you are.

sketchy24

I'm 5'9 at 120-125lbs. I hate it. I'm very self concious about it and I also can eat as much as I want and not gain anything. Which I'll take as a blessing at the moment since I'm really not doing anything that would keep weight off if I did gain pounds.

I do have an eating guide and tips on on gaining weight and workouts and stuff like that but... gotta get on it I guess...

NormanBates

I'm super skinny. sometimes 115.
I know that there is a boxing division of guys that weight. So it is possible to be athletic and super thin.

BashfulDoll

i like guys that are tall 5'10+ and have muscle. abs big biceps, muscular legs etc, nice eye candy but not too buff [meat head] :D

Agitprop

I'm 5'7 and around 140 pounds, although I've been going to the gym/exercising for many years so I guess I'm just barely in the normal range lol.

silent1

I'm 5'6" and 120lbs. I don't exercise much and I eat a lot but still don't gain any weight. I think some of us have a metabolism like that. I am quite self-conscious about it too. That's why a lot of the time I wear long-sleeved shirts or hoodies even when it's warm to hide my skinny arms.