anxiety?

kerryann

Can anyone tell me if they suffer the same please i have not had a panic/anxiety attack in over a week now and yesterday i went back to work for the first time in over 2 weeks i was fine all day then towards mid afternoon i started get the pains in ma chest and an aching/burning sensation in the back of my neck (that maybe to do with am sat at a pc 8 hours a day) and really bad tightness in my chest which seemed to carry on into the night i ended up crying myself to sleep because i was so scared i was goin to stop breathing and still this morning my chest feels a little tight .............does anyone suffer the same as me or am i just goin out of my mind.

Kerry Ann

Remus

Staff member
I used to be that way once with panic attacks, you gradually realise its just you doing it in a way and nothing external, it helps to keep doing things and not give in no matter how terrifying it seems, u gradually realise that you are not going to drop dead or anything and that panic attacks are your own doing, when that moment finally comes you are on the road to recovery, you are not going mad dont worry, these things are more common than most people think, drugs illicit or prescribed dont help much either, its more a changing of the way you think, see your doc and get referred to a therapist, they will help you get better alot quicker, most people who have panic attacks end up with them going away after time, usually happens in your late teens to early twenties