Antihydral combined with Odaban

Sprawling

For the past week or so I've been applying Antihydral to my hands before ionto treatment.

Before bed time I apply Odaban first, then Antihydral. I have noticed that my hands have been pretty dry since doing this. I'll have to see there is consistency to this. Fibromyalgia messes up my ionto treatment at random intervals so who knows? In any case my hands have been pretty dry.

This is yet another treatment that might help some of you. It may or may not work without ionto treatment. It's worth a try.

0707129r

You must have hands rough as sandpaper. Do they not hurt like nobody's business and all cracked? I found using antihydral and getting my hands wet was awful.

Sprawling

I must say they are a little rough, yet dry. My hands can be wet yet dry. I think some of you know what I mean. The excessive sweating seams to dry out the skin. I've always been prone to getting cuts on my hands very easily do to working with my hands a lot. Finding cuts seems to be a way of life.

If I feel my hands are too dry from the Odaban/Antihydral combination I can always use moisturizer. I'd still prefer my hands to be too dry rather than wet. Moisturizer on non-treated hands is guaranteed to make my hands sweat.

I probably will only do this particular treatment every other day or every third day. I haven't decided yet.

Sprawling

It's been about a week later and my hands are dried out like prunes. I've got another social event Sunday and I'll see how the hands hold up. Last Sunday's event my hands remained 100% dry. If they remain dry tomorrow I'm going to need to cut back on the Antihydral creme. I've only applied the Odaban maybe 2x this past week.

Sprawling

The pulsed unit I'm using cost between $150- $250. Then you need to pick up some cheap trays and some aluminum grill toppers. Give Antihydral and Odaban both a try together. I think they cost about $40 or so for both. I find they work together as a team, at least for me. What works for some of us doesn't always work for others.

wannabedry

so is this anhydral safe for people who suffer from stomach and back , legs, (fullbody sweating?) can it work on those areas? anyone here try it yet?

Sprawling

so is this anhydral safe for people who suffer from stomach and back , legs, (fullbody sweating?) can it work on those areas? anyone here try it yet?

It would be very expensive to use on lots of areas. I would recommend Dehydral which has less of the active ingredient in Antihydral. Keep in mind both of these products will make your skin more reptilian.

wannabedry

wow! what a tradeoff ! i can be dry but i become a REPTILE! thats cool i guess since im in florida now ill just go hangout in the swamp with the gators! haha, no but really I read that its actually an antibiotic? interesting indeed, also its very popular with rock climbers who need dry hands.

sportsfan8

wow! what a tradeoff ! i can be dry but i become a REPTILE! thats cool i guess since im in florida now ill just go hangout in the swamp with the gators! haha, no but really I read that its actually an antibiotic? interesting indeed, also its very popular with rock climbers who need dry hands.
You may think it sounds crazy until your hands turn yellowish and full of callouses. Even if it had worked consistently for me I still would have stopped because of that. It took several months for it to completely go away (used moisturizer/filed the skin consistently/etc. and nothing got rid of it) and I had only used it 10-12 times... The yellowed appearance might have bothered me more than my regular sweating.

Sprawling

In my case it turned slightly yellow in some areas. I used it for a month with Odaban and I have since stopped being that my hands seem to be under control once again. I won't hesitate to start using it again when needed.