Another Lonely Friday Night

redlady

It is something that you can entertain yourself by playing the guitar man.
I don't think about it anymore to be honest. I like the comfort of home - alone, relaxed, laying down in track pants and smelly socks like a slob eating crap and not worrying about anything for a couple of days. Good times.

IceLad

Spending Friday/ Saturday nights on my own isn't something I tend to think about these days. Most of the time it doesn't bother me at all, but I do have my moments.

Where I live, there isn't much you can do on a night out apart from the pub/ club thing. The whole concept of going to a pub/ club at night doesn't appeal to me- packed to the brim full of people, music blazing aloud, and some people acting like drunken prats. No thanks.

4seasons

It's actually hitting me pretty hard for the first time. Exams where over today so just about everyone is out accept me.

endoflife

same for me... friday and saturday, home all day with nothing to do but listen to music, play video games and surf the web.... :cry:

SilentStranger

endoflife said:
same for me... friday and saturday, home all day with nothing to do but listen to music, play video games and surf the web.... :cry:

Hmm same here too.. although in my case music only plays a small part.

Sometimes I wish I was out... but I don't worry about not being out too much... well not as much as I used to anyway.

-SS