andy murray to win wimbledon?

FOR REAL

Banned
i know this has nothing to do with SA but who thinks ANDY MURRAY will win WIMBLEDON?

i hope he does it would maybe cheer this country up a bit!

Remus

Staff member
Did you know he was a little five year old at Dunblane school when the massacre occured, when the gun club nut started shooting the children, they call Murray "miserable" and "aloof" in the press but I should imagine some issues may be present

Danfalc

Banned
they call Murray "miserable" and "aloof" in the press but I should imagine some issues may be present

Wow I never knew that ::(: poor guy,I would be suprised if he didnt have issues after going through somthing like that.

I know if it wasnt for the media we wouldnt have news and the such,but sometimes they disgust me.

FOR REAL

Banned
Did you know he was a little five year old at Dunblane school when the massacre occured, when the gun club nut started shooting the children, they call Murray "miserable" and "aloof" in the press but I should imagine some issues may be present

aye,i did know that, he and his clase mates and teacher hid in a cupboard, they were in a different class at the time.
i remember where i was at the time when i first found out about it (it was so hard to believe)
i find it hard to talk about, i cant even begin to imagine how the families must feel.
i do hope though that andy murray, puts dunblane on the map for other reasons.

planemo

I don't think Murray will win the Aussie Open. He plays much better indoors. As far as Wimbledon is concerned I guess with the home support he'll be in the running. Nadal or Federer for the Aussie Open.

Andy Murray irritates me...Just the way that he always flexes his muscles after winning a point. BLAH, so annoying.

Being half Swiss, I have always been a massive Federer fan. If Nadal beats him again, I will not be very pleased. (assuming he even makes it to the final...)

ALSO: Marat Safin needs to come out of retirement. Most entertaining player ever.

Last edited: