...and nothing else matters...

maggie

NothingElseMatters said:
Hi. I'm new.Not to the social anxiety staff but to this page.
Do you ever get a feeling that you want to do and say so many things but you can't. Well i do, and that's because i have the social fucking anxiety problem. And it feels like i'm in a small room and i want to brake the door to get out but i can't ...and nothing else matters... :evil:
yes, i know that feeling all too well. Sometimes when i'm out, i feel like i'm in a plastic bubble..and everything around me is like muffled..and confusing..like i'm trapped or something. The good news is..tons of people here understand how you feel..and have experiences, advice..and most important..friendship..to offer :wink:

spectator

NothingElseMatters said:
Tnx for the reply maggie.The problem is that a get the feeling that i need to communicate with someone who can actually understand what i feel, not from writing on a pc but in real life.And that's very difficult because other people with the same problems behave the way i do.It means that you can't regognize them among others because they are hiding their feelings and their
real self ---and nothing else matters--- :evil: :?:

That's very true. I really wish there was a way we could all meet in real life. We wouldn't even have to talk. Just sit in a big room and acknowledge each other.

recluse

NothingElseMatters said:
Hi. I'm new.Not to the social anxiety staff but to this page.
Do you ever get a feeling that you want to do and say so many things but you can't. Well i do, and that's because i have the social fucking anxiety problem. And it feels like i'm in a small room and i want to brake the door to get out but i can't ...and nothing else matters... :evil:

Hi, you into Metallica by any chance :)