An iron heart

Felicidad

I want to communicate all you, something I promised I didn´t do. But I fell like to say this, no matter is the post is deleted. After the problem with the troll, that is, in fact in my new forum, I fell the necessity to say that

Argamemnon= Argamemnon2.
Nothing else to say.

Argamemnon

You seriously need your head checked. Since I don't reply to your insane private messages, you resort to this cheap and desperate tactic. You are sick in the head. Thank God you live in Spain and far away from me. Just leave people alone. Congratulations, you got my attention for a minute. I hope you're happy now? This is my very last reply to you. I won't stoop to your level and reveal your previous messages to me for everybody to see. I'm not like you. I have just put you on the ignore list.

Last edited:

Felicidad

Ok, make public these what you called "insane PM".
If you have anyone that you think is insane. No matters! If you don´t put them, everybody understand that I have nothing to hide! Come on this is a challenge!

I remember you that when you saw my name in the forum, you sent me a p.m, who are you to PM me without permission!

Last edited:

StonedBob

Hi.
First, I would like to apologize if you consider what I will say is rude, that's not my goal.
I don't know what's going on between you two, Azahara36 and Argamemnon, but I think it doesn't concern the rest of us. Maybe it would be better if you try to solve your disagreements by PM.
Again sorry about this post if it was rude, it wasn't my intention.

Felicidad

Hi.
First, I would like to apologize if you consider what I will say is rude, that's not my goal.
I don't know what's going on between you two, Azahara36 and Argamemnon, but I think it doesn't concern the rest of us. Maybe it would be better if you try to solve your disagreements by PM.
Again sorry about this post if it was rude, it wasn't my intention.

You don´t have to worry. I won´t talk about this topic anymore!

bleach

Banned
Some of the love letters I got from Argamemnon, completely unprovoked:

Argamemnon said:
Conservative people have morals and standards, we are not cheap sluts or faggots like you. Get your facts straight faggot ;)
Argamemnon2 said:
By the way you are scum. I have always thought of you as an asshole ever since I joined this forum. You make retarded, arrogant and idiotic comments. You are very selfish. If I saw you now I would make you suffer so much. I hate ignorant haters such as yourself.

All he contributes to the forum is self-pity and contempt for anyone who doesn't share his warped worldview. I'm not surprised at all he would lie about getting PMs from Azahara, he's nearly as trollish as lonelyloser, just sneakier about the way he does it.

Felicidad

All he contributes to the forum is self-pity and contempt for anyone who doesn't share his warped worldview. I'm not surprised at all he would lie about getting PMs from Azahara, he's nearly as trollish as lonelyloser, just sneakier about the way he does it.

No, Beach, he PM me when he saw my name and them, I replayed him. Then, He asked me how can I have a partner if I have Social Phobia and I tried to explain and help him to the point that I got an obssession to arrange his life. I confused my feelings and I was really obssessive. He was always in my her. He said: kill me. So I was very worry. And I have to recognise that at the beggining I enjoy talking to him, but when I tried to give him advices suddenly he insults me. I´m guilty to misundertand my feelings. I also offer to visit him with my partner, because I feel emphatic for him. He never understand my obssession. One of my faults is to say what I feel or thought.
I forget my obssession and then, came back to this forum and I simply send a PM to ask him how was him! I really worried because he always talk about commited suiccidial. He never replayed me. He has right to do this, but I want to focuss on that he talks about what good person is he. And I talk about what imperfect person am I.

Felicidad

BLEACH, the second quote is really threatening! Really you think he contributes to the forum? He´s always complaining. I don´t see any message of this person where he try to help someone. But, he will repeat over and over again what a good person is he/she. Humans are humans. including he/she. I am still waiting an "insane PM" of mine.
Well, I hope that he/she will undertaken his/her problems.