Am I Welcome Here?

Dysfunct

Hi, I've been lurking these forums for ages and finally decided to ask something. Are people who haven't been formally diagnosed with having SP welcome here? I've believed I have SP for a few years now, but doubt I'll ever speak to a professional about it.

Toad

Course they are...at least I hope so since I'm in the same position you are now. Welcome.

Scottish_Player

your more than welcome, the more the merrier :wink:

I think alot of people here have never been diagnosed but they know they have something wrong but are just too scared to go to the doctor because the thing you want to go see the doctor about is actually the thing thats stoping you going :?

Hiya, of course you're welcome here :)
I've never been formally diagnosed by a proffessional either, and because of my dislike of doctors I probably never will lol.

Waybuloo

Helloo

Course u can come here if ur not diagnosed. The forum would serve its purpose then if you can use it to help you get a better understanding and find support.

Anonymous

i just told my doctor i have social phobia and he said oh and that was that. doesnt make it any easier to get out of the house than for someone with a formal diagnosois...we're all the same here mate x

gg

:arrow: I have never been diagnosed either & im not sure if i will ever muster up the courage to go to the doctors. But i dont need to go to the doctors to tell me what is wrong with me coz i already now. But i would like to go, to try some meds. Anyway bottom line is your just as welcome here as anybody else full stop!

stormygrey

hi,
I haven't been diagnosed either but I am here cos I believe i do have sp.
and it is a refuge.
and gg, I know this is kind of off topic but i love your avatar(display pic) 8O
:lol:
you just wasted 5 more seconds of your life reading this post! :D

gg

stormygrey said:
hi,
I haven't been diagnosed either but I am here cos I believe i do have sp.
and it is a refuge.
and gg, I know this is kind of off topic but i love your avatar(display pic) 8O
:lol:
you just wasted 5 more seconds of your life reading this post! :D
lol. thank you.