Am i the only one that feel like this?

JoJo10199

I feel like no matter where I go I'm being judged constantly. I feel like I'm going to do something wrong. I feel like all my friends only hang with me out of sympathy and they don't like me. :sad: Many people say that I'm completely wrong but I still have the feeling there lying.

Am I alone or does anyone else feel like this?

GraybeardGhost

What you describe is the essence of social anxiety for many people. You are certainly not alone in this regard.

Welcome to the forum. :)

PhillipJFry

A lot of people feel like that, and nobody likes to admit when they're wrong about their feelings. It's a funny paradox.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I can only say, don't let it completely ruin your life.
Choose to get help, and at the very least lessen its severity.
Good luck :)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I feel like no matter where I go I'm being judged constantly. I feel like I'm going to do something wrong. I feel like all my friends only hang with me out of sympathy and they don't like me. :sad: Many people say that I'm completely wrong but I still have the feeling there lying.

Am I alone or does anyone else feel like this?

Ah felt these same feelin's maself. Though, the latter of people hingin' oot wi' me because of sympathy, ah relate more tae ma physical disabilty but the constantly feelin' judged by folk, ah relate tae ma anxiety. If that makes sense?

Stig23

I feel like this all the time. I never go out on my own because I feel like I can feel people looking at me and turning their noses up at me, thinking, what a disgusting, fat, ugly bint. I think I feel peoples eyes staring a hole in my back as I walk by, judging every little thing they can about me. I know it isn't healthy, but a lot of times I like being shut in my house, where I feel safe. No-one but myself can judge me then.

migthymask

I feel so all time, I don't know it's a mix of shyness, anxiety, low self steem, you try to chang it it's your life and you only have one, enjoy it, and today is a good day for change :D

emptybench

I also feel judged constantly by others. About the friends, I had some who were with me out of sympathy and those friendships were over soon. Now I have real friends, we indeed have things in common and know each other for some years.

Alienated

I get that all the time NO MATTER where I go, what I say or do... It's the world we live in. Everyone demanding they are right and everyone else is wrong, it's nothing but relative thinking, or lack there of any thinking I say. Nothing but Oral flatulance and nobody admits to anything....

Today's society makes Tweetle Dee and Tweele Dumb look good...

After 7 1/2 years in isolation, and then a year trying to reassimilate back into the world... I quit, let them all tear each other into pieces about petty crap, while everyones life goes down the drain. A world where everyone is afraid to say anything because someone will call them a bigot. People aren't happy unless they are degrading someone else... 2 Tim. 3 1-5 say's it all...

I am too old for this crap, I'm going back into isolation.

Last edited: