AM I LUCKY OR ARE YOU LAME?

Silentpain

I lived with sa and I've been to million of parties been with many girls and had a lot of fun... I don't believe talking is a route to a better or a worse life you guys are just a bunch of homos for believing that. There are a lot of deaf people who live great lives and mute people that live great lifes even Steven Hawking had two wives and hes paralyzed from the waist down!
Life is what you make it.

Thanks for the wonderful advice, oh magnanimous homophobic super-cool STD-collecting party animal. I am indeed lame, and most awed by your superior presence gracing my life in even this small way. Allow me to kiss your feet before you leave.

Naniwazu

Hoth said:
Thanks for the wonderful advice, oh magnanimous homophobic super-cool STD-collecting party animal. I am indeed lame, and most awed by your superior presence gracing my life in even this small way. Allow me to kiss your feet before you leave.

I second that!

Ventrilo

course stephen hawking is one of the smartest men currently living. Girls love guys who are the best at ANYTHING, and for the other 6 billion of us we have to mix and match.

Thelema

Ventrilo said:
course stephen hawking is one of the smartest men currently living. Girls love guys who are the best at ANYTHING, and for the other 6 billion of us we have to mix and match.

But he isn't the smartest in the World...of course, who ever is the smartest in the world, what a loser...I don't even know his name :lol:

JonnyD_

Hoth said:

LOL, you should write those things down.

guy, you seems clearly ignorante, you are generalizing and comparing yourself on a biased reading of people with diferent levels of functionality, some who don't even have something, just think that they have.

i think that you don't like most people because most people don't like you. you must be a misantrop ass... that's great , go live your misery.

rainstreet

I lived with sa and I've been to million of parties been with many girls and had a lot of fun... I don't believe talking is a route to a better or a worse life you guys are just a bunch of homos for believing that. There are a lot of deaf people who live great lives and mute people that live great lifes even Steven Hawking had two wives and hes paralyzed from the waist down!
how do you handle parties with SA? the idea of being around a bunch of people i don't know scares the s- out of me. i agree with you that talking about stuff doesn't always help. it can make it worse.

rainstreet

obviously sex wasn't a big part of Mr. Hawkings marriages.

Felgen

If the guy who started this thread has anxiety, then I'm a professional astronaut. When it comes to Stephen Hawking, the guy is rich and famous. If you're rich and famous, you can look like Kim Jong-il or Rosie O'Donnell and still get laid.

Life isn't what "you" make it. The society, your genetics and so on gives you the cards; you play the cards. One of these cards gave me a disorder on the autistic spectrum, another one gave me unsupportive parents.

Lost Girl

outtahere.gif

SickCycleCarousel

/Bows before you.

/rolls eyes.

so this guy gets away with calling people homos and lames but I get banned for acknowledging that a fellow poster (with his consist) inspired me to create a thread.

way to go Remus :D

Remus

Staff member
so this guy gets away with calling people homos and lames but I get banned for acknowledging that a fellow poster (with his consist) inspired me to create a thread.

way to go Remus :D

The thread is a year old, the OP was banned at the time (by Thelema) for a month.

So now we have another rule breach, you criticising moderating decisions in the forum and sniping a member.

If you have a problem with moderating you take it to PM

It's quite clear in the rules:

http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/site-rules-3332/

The rules were compiled by the webmaster, mods and forum members, then democratically voted upon, if you feel you cannot live with them then find another place to dwell.