Am i back?

JuicyFruit

I return, after more than a year or something. i came here, hoping i would meet ppl who understand me, ppl that are like me,
and perhaps find someone to talk to. But everything was just false. Ppl said a few things on my thread and it made me kinda happy
and I said please continue to talk to me. And thats when you all stoped talking to me. I understand, I'm totaly useless and boring
to be with and talk to. But at least you could have been honest and Say that instead of just ignoring me.
I'm more sad than ever now. I will never find any true friends or anything. I want to die.

DeadmanWalking

You'll find friends on here; I thought that I wouldn't find any friends on here after a while, but after responding to a few posts and "putting myself out there," I made some friends and now I'm determined to make more. You're not useless or boring, I'm sure you have some fun topics to talk about. You can talk to me if you want anytime you want.

upndwn

Welcome back Nordic neighbor :D (I'm Norwegian)

You have to have patience with these things. people aren't just going to jump out and want to be friends with you. There are a lot of people on these message boards and it is easy to get lost in the crowd. The best advice I can give is to not be afraid to be yourself. Don't be to serious all the time, and be polite and open to others suggestions. But you have to give it some time and be active. I hope you decide to stay here longer this time :).

Last edited:

JuicyFruit

You'll find friends on here; I thought that I wouldn't find any friends on here after a while, but after responding to a few posts and "putting myself out there," I made some friends and now I'm determined to make more. You're not useless or boring, I'm sure you have some fun topics to talk about. You can talk to me if you want anytime you want.

I have put myself out there and responding to some post, but none wants to know me. I could click and be friends with everyone i see but i'm afraid to do that it feels so stupid and what if they decline? It would only hurt if they did so i never do that, just to avoid being hurt. Im always passive, hiding. Not good if you wanna make friends :(
And yes, believe me when i say im useless and boring, i aint lying.

JuicyFruit

Welcome back Nordic neighbor :D (I'm Norwegian)

You have to have patience with these things. people aren't just going to jump out and want to be friends with you. There are a lot of people on these message boards and it is easy to get lost in the crowd. The best advice I can give is to not be afraid to be yourself. Don't be to serious all the time, and be polite and open to others suggestions. But you have to give it some time and be active. I hope you decide to stay here longer this time :).

I know they wont just jump out (maybe), so how do you make friends? how do you start? oh no i'm not afraid to be myself. In fact, being myself is one reason why ppl don't want to know me. So what more should i do? Jump into the chatbox and start chat with strangers?

DeadmanWalking

I have put myself out there and responding to some post, but none wants to know me. I could click and be friends with everyone i see but i'm afraid to do that it feels so stupid and what if they decline? It would only hurt if they did so i never do that, just to avoid being hurt. Im always passive, hiding. Not good if you wanna make friends :(
And yes, believe me when i say im useless and boring, i aint lying.

No, I won't believe that you're useless and boring, I refuse to believe that and so should you. Just keep on posting; someone will want to be your friend; try responding to others' post, make jokes with our fellow members or give advice for others' problems. No one is going to decline you, not unless you've given them a reason to, because they all came on here to look for a friend to talk to, so they'll be happy to have someone new to talk to. Nothing is going to happen in a single day; it takes time, keep putting yourself out there and eventually someone will see you. I saw you, so others should as well. No one can be friends with someone they don't know exists, so get out there and prove to everyone you do exist. You say you have the power, so prove it to me. Show me and you that you can be friends with everyone.