**** all

springk

Hey ome
i know what i may say will sound unconvincing but please dont take any extreme step. Money plays a big role in the treatment we get, and sometimes it is not affordable.
Everything can suck when you are in such a condition as you described but still there is hope somewhere. I have ocd too i know how bad it gets. Please dont do anything rash..i m here if you want to talk.

mikebird

Banned
Hey ome
i know what i may say will sound unconvincing but please dont take any extreme step. Money plays a big role in the treatment we get, and sometimes it is not affordable.
Everything can suck when you are in such a condition as you described but still there is hope somewhere. I have ocd too i know how bad it gets. Please dont do anything rash..i m here if you want to talk.

Always a severe balance to strike between a gamble for a simple life-changing improvement we've all been hunting for

I'm staunch on the 0 outlay end of the range. Paid the most for £30 per session of acupunture and strangely exact money for a one-to-one 30 mins consultant, who was meek and worthless. He started for free, and then wanting the price. All these have otherwise been free, linked to inpatient follow-ups. I am sure I am my best own mentor and it's 100% worthless to be told what to do by any other being. All acupunture and consulting was never worth one penny. Two and a half years + free of migraine is an absolutely breakthrough I trust.

eg. another horrid symptom of warts did just disappear overnight with no treatment at all. Thart was a boost to morale.

Can't trust in luck forever, but it does happen. Can't understand why rejection is permanent and will never go away. Vaguely because I didn't earn my path and would need to restart at age 18 again