Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist

Thelema

Is it not - "Al Qaeda doesn't exist" ... ? .. should grab my mla handbook

does it literally mean that or is it just a video that's just a bunch of conspiracy theories connected to the government? I didn't see any evidence presented that Al Qaeda didn't exist, I saw a bunch of videos that are presented to scare you.

Last edited:

NormanBates

I watched the full documentary early yesterday and then my heart started beating faster, and then I started watching a string of other similar videos, and then I wanted to move to Canada, and then I started watching videos about how unsafe Canada is, and then after accepting my own mortality, I'm back where I started

thor01

I love Japan, so much! I love the culture, the people, everything!! I'll travel there some day.

Me too! I'd love to go there someday aswell.

The trailer looks interesting. I believe that Al Qaeda, if it does actually exist as an actual unit, is a manufactured enemy to some degree, with the US and UK being involved in creating it in the first place.
And I think the official 9/11 story has quite a few flaws.

Last edited:
The CIA funded Al Qaeda in the late 80s to fight the Afghan Marxists & the Soviet Union’s presence in the conflicted region. It’s surprising how many of these so called terror networks are funded by the US & UK. Al Qaeda does exist, only it’s a creation gone wrong. Come about by our fear of the Reds.

thor01

The CIA funded Al Qaeda in the late 80s to fight the Afghan Marxists & the Soviet Union’s presence in the conflicted region. It’s surprising how many of these so called terror networks are funded by the US & UK. Al Qaeda does exist, only it’s a creation gone wrong. Come about by our fear of the Reds.

Yeah that is the reason it was created. Another point is most will get there weapons from the US and UK, and I bet that if at any point Saddam did have chemical weapons they were provided by the US or UK.