Affected areas?

Englishman

Where are you guys affected by HH? I've had it in my hands and feet since I was about 9... however, during these last couple of weeks I've noticed a DRAMATIC increase in the amount I sweat under my arms, leaving stains and wet patches. How is this possible? I don't understand how I could devolep this now.

Sprawling

I'm not sure what you are asking. How old are you that you are now first developing under arm sweat? Even people who don't have HH will sweat in the their underarms at times. Maybe you are going through a rough time emotionally? Sweat happens. I've always had severe Palmer/Planter HH. Underarms sweat has been on and off through out my life.

aries86

I sweat from my hands and feet. My underarms only sweat when I'm extremely nervous or anxious. It is not a daily or even weekly occurence. However, it was pretty bad during my early awkward teenage years. Now it rarely happens. If you are under a lot of stress that could be the problem. Since you already have HH I'm not sure how they would diagnose the newly affected area. I don't know how common that is.

ImNotMyIllness

I have a very mild foot HH condition. They don't sweat when I'm barefoot unless it's very hot and I'm really stressed out. My feet to get very hot and red in tennis shoes so I usually wear leather shoes and 94+% cotton and my feet are fine.