Advice for my friend

Hello peeps,

I have a friend who I care very much about, I met her in the train not so long ago.

She is currently recovering from a separation with her ex-boyfriend, I won't delve into details, but the process is quite slow, and it pains me to know that she is mentally suffering.

We are not living in the same country right now, but are nonetheless in constant contact.

If any of you have gone through a similar experience, what advice would you give her in order to put this behind her?

Thank you for your consideration

To give any advise to someone going through a relationship ending, it would help to know if she ended the relationship or did her ex-partner end it? :)

To give any advise to someone going through a relationship ending, it would help to know if she ended the relationship or did her ex-partner end it? :)

Hello BlueDays (-=
She ended it, because he, among others was blaming her for things he did wrong himself.

Megaten

I heard that pursuing new hobbies can help. Probably takes your mind off of the sudden empty space that ex filled.

I heard that pursuing new hobbies can help. Probably takes your mind off of the sudden empty space that ex filled.

Hello Megaten!
Oh great idea indeed, I tell her about this, she is a person that has so many interests, I think this won't be that hard for her.