ADS BY GOOGLE..WTF?

Hyper-Hydro

”Micro ETS™ Hyperhidrosis USA”

An ETS advertisement in the Social Phobia World forum… sweet isn´t it?

And Let´s “Buy direct from China” ofcourse…indirectly by Google naturally.

Sure the internet by GOOGLE will develop into even more disgusting crescendos of bad taste, downright misinformation and cold business intent.This is just one more piece of evidence confirming that medical industry has it´s ugly pus-ridden member so far up the intestines of misc. forae to the effect that you can´t take anything for face-value in the internet. Anyone familiar with GOOGLE will remember how they agreed to lobotomize internet search engines in China, filtering out information not approved by the rigid communist dictators. What a lovely company. I.e. burning books in pyres like the nazi´s, except omitting the smell of charred paper. Everyone of you using GOOGLE obviously contamined resources every day, should know that GOOGLE is stabbing your backs for money. SPW is thus no better than ESFB. It takes money to run a forum, but it could be raised without flogging the cheapest whore in the street.

No need to live with Google! Maybe no need for SPW either…

Ads are everywhere, you can't get away from them. Well as hard as it is maybe it'd be best to just try and ignore them. I mean they're never getting any money outta me, You have to actually believe them for that..

Hyper-Hydro

That´s right, but it seems many people DO believe them, which make this type of ad more dangerous when they´re placed right here don´t you see? The idiots running this board are obviously calculating on that, and evidently making money from our predicaments. Ads aren´t everywhere. Tobacco companies can´t advertise as they please.

Hyper-Hydro

Isn´t it peculiar? The plastic surgeon´s ad has been removed, and replaced by an ad for a plastic toy called a "zorb" :-D Now we know that Google sees us as human hamsters! :p

Hehe ok Now Dr Nielson´s ad is up again. Can anyone give me Dr Nielson´s private adress?

Hyper-Hydro

IcarusUnderWater said:
Hyper-Hydro said:
Isn´t it peculiar? The plastic surgeon´s ad has been removed, and replaced by an ad for a plastic toy called a "zorb" :-D Now we know that Google sees us as human hamsters! :p

Paranoid???? Google ads change all the time 8)

Thanks for your invaluable information, you don´t need to feel paranoid about me though. This morning the Hamster toy has been replaced by a socalled "homoepathic" treatment for Hyper Hydrosis. It contains Belladonna, which is the source for Glycopyrrolate. In other words it´s just another anti-cholinergic symptom treatment of the disgusting kind.

Additonal info: Belladonna is a trivial name for the plant Atropa belladonna, named by Linnaeus. The name deriving from the deceivous practice by medieaval and rennaisance women, eating Belladonna to achieve dilated iris = adorable eyes like deep forest lakes to charm unsuspecting men. Very illustrious of the homoepathic medicine manufacturers´ tedious and deceiving practise of trying to make their medicine seem more natural, holistic or ecologic than other medicine. For reasons I can´t comprehend homoepathic medicine manufacturers don´t have to list the actual chemical components, but are only obliged to list names of the plants they derive from.
Understandably this homoepathic medicine manufacturer chose to list the trivial name of Belladonna and NOT Atropa Belladonna´s OTHER trivial name of Deadly Nightshade: http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/n/nighde05.html

Hyper-Hydro

I wanna keep this thread in top to remind people who read this forum how ridiculous and cheap Google and the owners of this forum are, so forgive me for this post which doesn´t have any news.

SilentType

Banned
The best google ads were for the grow boxes in my medical marijuana thread. Haha that was funny as shit.

Peace

stardog

Can't say I have ever noticed them, I guess my eyes just glaze over those ads cause I'm so used to seeing them everywhere lol

Hyper-Hydro

stardog said:
Can't say I have ever noticed them, I guess my eyes just glaze over those ads cause I'm so used to seeing them everywhere lol

" Hyperhydrosis Treatment
Dr. Nielson treats hyperhydrosis of hands, face, feet. Eliminate Sweat! "

Maybe you don´t notice them, but then you may not be looking for a solution to a bad excessive sweat problem. I usually zap away from ads in general, but the govt. makes restrictions about who can advertise on broadcast TV nets and other places. E.g. tobacco and alcohol industry cannot make this type of advertisement in my country. Google knows jack shit and makes no morals they just want to make money, unless someone like the Chinese govt. tells them to shove it. Then Google will drop their shorts and bend over in 2 secs. if it means they can keep making a bundle.

Hyper-Hydro

SilentType said:
Yeah if anything I say goes over a few words I end up mumbling into idiocy most of the timePeace

Aren´t you the comediean though :-D Here´s a fine example why smoking weed makes you retarded. Do you do anything in these forums other than dropping daft comments?

stardog

Hyper-Hydro said:
SilentType said:
Yeah if anything I say goes over a few words I end up mumbling into idiocy most of the timePeace

Aren´t you the comediean though :-D Here´s a fine example why smoking weed makes you retarded. Do you do anything in these forums other than dropping daft comments?

Actually mate I think SilentType has made some great contributions to this forum, he doesn't deserve that!

SilentType

Banned
*Insert daft comment here*

Haha...but seriously...if you knew anything about the posts I've made on this site, you'd know that I'm not one of those recreational users gettin high all the time. For some reason people think medicinal marijuana means getting baked all day everyday. With that said, if ignorance is bliss, you must be one happy dude.

Peace

Jim_B

Hyper-Hydro said:
stardog said:

" Hyperhydrosis Treatment
Dr. Nielson treats hyperhydrosis of hands, face, feet. Eliminate Sweat! "

Maybe you don´t notice them, but then you may not be looking for a solution to a bad excessive sweat problem. I usually zap away from ads in general, but the govt. makes restrictions about who can advertise on broadcast TV nets and other places. E.g. tobacco and alcohol industry cannot make this type of advertisement in my country. Google knows jack shit and makes no morals they just want to make money, unless someone like the Chinese govt. tells them to shove it. Then Google will drop their shorts and bend over in 2 secs. if it means they can keep making a bundle.

I would agree that Google is out to make money, there is no mistake about that. But there is no way Google could ever have the time or money to check the thousands upon thousand of companies advertising.