A very superficial question.

ventriloone

Hi I have a question and this is obviously superficial but I don't have anyone else to ask (this is for girls in their late teens early 20s). What do you think of guys who wear formal shirts tucked into khakis

http://artrahul.com/images/white shirt.jpg

The reason why is i have been criticized for looking like a geek (which i am but i don't have to flaunt it) while doing this since i've always liked formal things... Is it repulsive?

incense

I think it looks nice. Everyone has their own style.

As a college student it might make you stand out as being more professional than the other students which might make your professors like you more.

As a girl, I wouldn't be turned off by a guy who wore this. I wouldn't necessarily be turned on either. Of course I'm more interested in the guy's personality. I don't really care what he's wearing. I say stick to what you like.

Bianca

No! Ed Hardy shirts are not the answer. I think it looks fine. Wear what you like to wear.

Do you wear this type of clothes for everywhere you go? It's not my really what I would always go for but I don't see any problem with it. Looks buisness/professional. There are some people who just have HORRIBLE clothes, like me, and you are not one of them. Just keep doing what you're doing. As long as you aren't wearing a pocket protector or glasses bound together with tape it should all be good.