A Newbie

Sk1

Hi! I've been lurking around this forum for a while and only just decided to join.

I'm 17 years old and have been suffering shyness for most of my life. As i've grown older, this shyness seems to have developed into SP

Although i've had moments where i've broken out of my shell and been able to talk to people, the SP has always come back, and now its got worse to the point where i'm living like a vegetable

Anyway, i'm working to break my SP once and for all and am looking forward to talking to other people here

Septor

Welcome to spw Sk1.You have came to the right place.There a lot of people here that understand what you are going through. :lol:

redlady

Howdy Sk1 -
00000009.gif
Hope you enjoy your stay.

heya, yeah im 17 too. this is a good place...i only joined a week or so ago. its good, people know exaclty what your going through. its nice to be able to talk about stuff. anyways, i dont know if your up for chatting but if you are you can add me to msn if you hav it (addys on profle) or chat on here. anyways hope these message boards work out for you n stuff.
cya.