a little video about SA

Vancouver

Lol. Yeah, but a little bit exaggerated, wouldn't you say? I mean, SA isn't the worst thing that could happen to somebody. Jeez! Some people have cancer!

Vancouver said:
Lol. Yeah, but a little bit exaggerated, wouldn't you say? I mean, SA isn't the worst thing that could happen to somebody. Jeez! Some people have cancer!

I guess it depends on the level/degree of social anxiety disorder you have. For me, if I get cancer at least I know all the suffering will be over soon.

But you're right, it's not the worst thing ever. Some genetic disorders are worse - if those cases survive to adulthood and doesn't get aborted.

allieaust

lol :lol:
very creative - i liked the scene where he goes back to hidein the toliet.. i can relate!! :lol:

social_phobia2008

nice video scribbles. it describes excatly how i feeel sometimes. but a little bit morbid. anyway, i would like 2 experiment cancer, just to compare witch one is the worst : SP or cancer. then i'll decide

anyway, having just cancer is bad because you want to live and you don't want it to end it all.

on the other hand, having SP you DO want to end it all, so ...i guess i would like to have cancer (ideally i would like to find a cure for SP...but since that isn;t possible at the moment, cancer would be perfect)

the debate can go on forever...