A guy likes me

Chrysta

My sister's friend came over with her boyfriend about a month ago... they slept over here and they were here for about three days straight. He has been hanging out a lot here. Then about a week ago I came home and he and my sister were sitting in his car. So I went over and sat in the back seat and some talking went on and then he turned around and said "I kinda like you". I was completely taken aback. I said "you like me?" No guy has ever liked me before, and if someone has they never told me. I have been out of the social circle for so long that of course no guy would like me because I don't know anyone. Anyway I ended up upsetting myself because I realized how weak I am and how much this stupid SP as ruined me. I wouldn't be able to handle a relationship with a guy. I couldn't get physical with him... I just can't. I didn't excepct to be faced with this challenge so soon. I am not going to start a relationship with him like that because I think it would ruin the dynamic of our relationship and the relationship he has with my family. Anyway I am happy that a guy likes me. Part of me feels like I'm not worth it.. but then the other half says it's so stupid to think that.

Anyway I just wanted to tell you guys. :roll:

applesewer

just thought I'd let you know that I'm a guy and I kinda like you too! :D
you seem really pretty in your pics, and your deviant art page is beautiful.....you have such a deep, passionate vision...you seem like a very spiritual person.
:)

Maarten

I agree 100% with Worrywort.
You are a very kind and likeable person and I wish I was more like you.

Best regards.

Maarten

Kinetik

I've had similar reactions in the past, where I thought I wasn't ready, wasn't able to give enough etc. Then it occurred to me that by not going for it, I was only losing more time and becoming more out of practice with life. So what if you screw up? Being in this kind of situation will put you in all kinds of new scenarios which is great for your development as a person. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and be prepared to fall flat on your face. It's not about getting it right first go, it's about learning over time. I've had some terrible relationships with women in the past, but at least now I know what not to do. It's very tempting to make excuses as to why this can't work out, but don't deny yourself the potential fun you could have and the personal growth you could make if you feel there's a chance here.

Moonie

I'm sure that there are more guys out there that like you, but you just don't know it:)