A Conundrum

zharl

I've had my SA under control pretty well for a while...but I've had an odd reaction tonight. My step-dad has a friend over with his two young children...and I just don't like them...ALL of them. I've been very polite, so I'm pretty sure they don't know a thing, but for some reason I don't trust them with my pets and I don't like them in my home. I've felt anxiety before, but never so much anger and resentment for people I've just barely met. This is entirely new to me...and I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

Pookah

I get like this as well. It arises because I like my own space and my own routine and can get a little frustrated when that is turned upside down by others. Kids give me anxiety in and of themselves because they don't follow rules of propriety like adults are supposed to.

zharl

I get like this as well. It arises because I like my own space and my own routine and can get a little frustrated when that is turned upside down by others. Kids give me anxiety in and of themselves because they don't follow rules of propriety like adults are supposed to.

Now that I think of it, I might have been a little unsettled by the kids...but usually I like kids...I don't know. I think they've left now. I think it might be because it's 9 o'clock, and I'd never met them...yeah that sounds about right! HEY WAIT! Maybe I was mad at my step-dad for inviting them over, and transferred the anger to them! Wow...thanks...for some reason, you saying that just gave me a pretty big eureka insight. XD